"I SAID GET UP!!", I pulled him up. "You said-...you said, till the end- we're you planning to kill yourself in the process? Thinking I wouldn't notice? What the fuck is wrong with you!", I shoved him. "It's the only way to break him", he said softly, not fighting back.

"Don't even with that fucking bullshit!! You're supposed to stay-with me-...us it's- us against the world", I let out a shaky breath. "This was always my plan", he looked to the side, I slapped him across the face, then gabbed his jaw.

"If you think I'm letting you die, you are sadly mistaken", I said, my eyes fixated on his.

"You can say you want to protect me all you want, but when I say that, I mean it", I paused, "I wont let you say goodbye, not now, now ever", "Got it?". "There's some things not even you can save me from Rain", he held the sides of my face.

"Watch me", I said, my eyes glued to his. "I can't ask you to do this with me", he furrowed his brows, "Nothing you say, nothing...could change this right now- here...us- whatever the fuck it is- I'm here and I'm not letting you go-...that's a promise".

"You're pretty damn stubborn, you know that?", he said with a small smile, "So I've been told".

He pulled me into a tight embrace, "Let's go home", he whispered into my neck, I smiled and nodded.

"Promise me one thing", he stopped in his tracks and faced me. "You wont hurt Shoto", his face fell slowly. "If he gets in my way, I won't hesitate to kill him", I inched closer to him, "He misses you, you know", I laughed softly, "He talks to you on your birthday every year, tells you what's happening in his life", I paused and looked into his eyes, "Every January 18th".

His face dropped slowly as all my words hit him at once.

"He loves you so much, don't use that against him, please", he shut his eyes softly. "If you wont do it for him, do it for me-I lost my sister- and the chance to save her, but you still have time to make things right", his eyes opened slowly, "If it means that much to you, fine", he avoided my eyes. "Thank you", I whispered, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Dabi's POV:

I watched her as she undressed and changed into one of my t shirts. "You're so beautiful", I said quietly, she glanced at me, then joined me in bed.

My hand gently combed through her blonde hair, "I'm exhausted", she said under her breath. "Get some rest", I kissed the top of her head.

When I realized she had fallen asleep, I grabbed my notebook and started to write. Specifically, write about her.

Rain's POV:

I woke up earlier than expected, Dabi was fast asleep beside me. I noticed his notebook in his hand, it was open. I grabbed it quietly and started to read what he just had written.

The ashes fall slowly
As your voice calms me
Chaos in our mins
Hurt in our eyes
We hold each other tightly as the world caves in on us

I started to smile and flipped to the next page.

She was an angel
And angel with blood on her hands
The path she walked burned a fire of chaos
Loving her was eternal bliss
She cried tears of gold, like lemonade
She spoke words with truth
In the end
She was no angel
Only a demon in a white dress

There was another passage further down on the page.

A demon with damaged wings
Loving him was suicide
His eyes glistened with tears of honesty
They turned dark at night, glowing with passion
He spoke words of a fantasy
A fantasy where he fell in love with an angel
But in the end, she was also a demon
A demon in a white dress