Yu Baoyuan almost didn't laugh, and Gu Feng, who was riding in front of him, said viciously, "Little bastard. , I can't starve you!"

    Xiao Fanwai (3) You are my light? I got on my

    bicycle and rode all the way to a newly built bridge that has not yet passed.

    In the sky, the sunset glow spreads out with rich colors, like red and yellow flames, illuminating the whole world into soft warm colors. In the end, the sun is slowly sinking into the mountains along the established trajectory.

    The fast-developing city was exposed to the gentle sunset, and it seemed to slow down all of a sudden, which was just as amazingly beautiful.

    Gu Feng's bicycle has not stopped, and has been riding to the bridge entrance. Yu Baoyuan originally thought that the staff in charge of taking care of Qiaokou would stop Gu Feng from letting him in, but they didn't seem to care very much, and even nodded towards Gu Feng with a slight smile.

    Gu Feng's bicycle rode on the bridge across the river. From a distance, the city and the sky drenched by the setting sun have become the background, only the bridge leaps over the shimmering river, and there is a shadow moving on the bridge, a small one consisting of two adults and a child. A sweet shadow.

    Gu Feng rode the car into the bridge and stopped.

    The evening wind on the river blew past, blowing a little bit of hair on his forehead slightly.     Gu Feng turned his face to the side and looked at Yu Baoyuan. His eyes were full of love

    .

Say.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows in surprise, not knowing what trick Gu Feng wanted to play.

    Gu Feng stopped the car and let Yu Baoyuan and Gu Jiarui get out of the car. He stepped forward and kissed Yu Baoyuan's lips: "Gu's passed the government bidding and took over the construction project of this Yungang Bridge. This bridge has been built for a long time, and it was recently completed. After a while, it will be It 's about to enter the trial passage stage."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, he had heard a little about this bridge.

    "Today is your birthday, my husband wants to give you something special," Gu Feng bit his ear gently, "I want to give you a surprise."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted: "You don't want to say it. ......Are you going to give me this bridge?"

    "Why am I giving you the bridge?" Gu Feng's eyes were filled with a gentle smile, "The time is almost up."

    He raised his wrist . , looked at his watch: "Today on the 18th, the sunset time is 5:43 pm, and the dark time is 6:08."

    Yu Baoyuan also looked at his watch, it was already 6 o'clock Zero seven.

    "Daddy, what the hell are you doing?" Gu Jiarui's little bun face revealed a bit of confusion.

    Gu Feng smiled and said nothing. He leaned behind Yu Baoyuan, hugged Yu Baoyuan's waist from behind, put his head next to his head, pointed to Yu Baoyuan's ear, and said in a magnetic voice: "Five, four, three, two, one. ......"

    As soon as the word "one" fell, Yu Baoyuan was surprised to see that under the dark night sky, the bridge had undergone some changes.

    From the other side of the bridge, a ray of light lit up, and then the light became more and more intense, and it began to roll over here like a wave. Every thick bracket of the bridge instantly lit up with a star-like light.