"HEY SHOTO!!", Dabi yelled, my eyes grew wide. "Dabi- what are you doing?", I tried to turn my head but his grip on the back of my neck tightened, making it impossible for me to move.

"Rain? You okay? I think I heard Dabi call me", Shoto asked from behind the door I pressed up against.

Out of nowhere, Dabi fully inserted his full length in me, I let out a sharp gasp from the sudden action. "Rain! Are you hurt?", Shoto knocked on the door.

"Better answer him, or he might come in", Dabi whispered into my ear, my breathing heavy as I tried to hold moans back. Dabi's pace quickened, making it even harder to concentrate, my body overflowing with pleasure.

"No-...fuck- no I'm...okay- you can...go", I said through pants. "Are you training in here? Without me?", he asked, Dabi's free hand slipped to my clit, rubbing on it vigorously.

My eyes shot open, "FUCK!!", I screamed out in pleasure, "Rain!! What happened?!", Shoto asked, "Nothing...I- uh...fuck...stubbed my toe".

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I was getting closer by the second. "You need an ice pack? I can grab you one", "Yes-oh god yes...do that", I said through sharp breaths.

"Oh-uhm- okay", Dabi started to thrust even faster, his pace on my clit speeding up, sending me over the edge.

"Fuck Im' gonna cum-I'm gonna-", "Fucking cum!", and just as those words left his mouth my eyes rolled to the back of my head, waves of pleasure surging throughout my whole body as I climaxed. I let out moans mixed with curse words as I came on his cock.

I felt him twitch inside me, he bucked his hips and his head fell in my neck, "Fuck", he groaned as he finished inside me.

Both our breathing heavy as we came down from our highs. My legs started to shake, unable to hold me up. I fell back on him and he lifted me. "Damn, I fucked you that hard?", he grinned, "You are in so much trouble", I pointed a finger at him. "Sounds kinky, I'm into it", he winked.

Dabi and I were met with Shoto eating downstairs. "Rain, how's your toe?", he asked, I furrowed my brows, "What?". Dabi cleared his throat, "Oh right- yes- it's...good", I smiled. "Sounds like it hurt, a lot", he raised his brows, "Yeah, you yelled pretty loud", Dabi added.

I fake coughed, "Yep, almost hurts as much as bullet wound", I said with an awkward laugh. Dabi stood beside Shoto, both of them eyeing me down. "I don't like this- you two getting along- it's weird", I looked between them.

"And why were you breathing so heavy?", Shoto asked, "Yeah, why was that?", Dabi grinned. "I was...doing breathing exercises", I bullshitted.
"Breathing exercises? Why?", Shoto pressed further, "Yeah, why?", Dabi crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's with the interrogation- and you two teaming up?", I tried to change the subject. "Don't try and change subject Rain", Dabi said in a high pitched tone.

"Yeah, don't do that", Shoto tilted his head to the side, "What the hell is this?", I pointed between them. "Nothing, just curious about your breathing exercises", Shoto shrugged his shoulders. "I-...don't...it's-", "Relax, I know you two were fucking", Shoto laughed.

My face dropped, Dabi busted out in laughter. "You-what- I-", "Yeah, the 'Yes-oh god yes' really put the nail in the coffin".

My lips parted as both of them continued to laugh. "You motherfucker", I said before I threw a wine glass at Shoto, he dodged it.

"Sorry- but I had to", he said through laughs. "Oh sure you did, fuck you", I flipped him off. "And you- you're getting hit", I pointed at Dabi as I walked off.

I wont lie. It made my heart flutter to see them laughing together. Knowing their brothers, and seeing them act like it, it's a type of feeling I had missed. They reminded me of my sister and I when we were younger.