Murayama on the other hand went to Akeno where she was thanked by the latter. Honestly, just from her expression and blush being near Akeno I worried she would get a nosebleed or even faint. 

'Her crush couldn't be any more obvious…' I noted dryly.

While we were officially a couple to our friends and devils, most of the school wasn't aware of that. We never confirmed it or brought it out to the public, also, if everybody knew about it–then I would lose my peaceful atmosphere.

And trust me, many would not like the idea of us being together. Even if I was somewhat liked due to the deeds of my club, Akeno and Rias absolutely surpassed me in that aspect. The school population literally fawned over them like they were popular K-pop idols. The possibility of a yandere coming after my life was very real and terrifying!

So I just let people like Murayama try to gain her attention, it didn't bother me. Why would it? I wasn't insecure about the relationship we had, Akeno would fry anyone who tried to force things.

"Uh… thanks for the save… I guess? He wasn't trying to hurt me." I didn't want to worsen the kid's already infamous reputation. "Hope you didn't hit him that hard."

Crouching beside the knocked-out Issei, I poked his cheeks with a nearby branch to see if he was alive.

"Don't worry! Usually, when he and his friends peek during club practice, we use way more force than this and they somehow survive."

Please don't kill your fellow students no matter how much they deserve what's coming to them.

Akeno soon joined my side, amused by my act of poking Issei. "Now, now Hachi, we should bring him to Rias's clubroom. I'm sure he still has a lot of questions left unanswered."

I can already guess that he'll ask questions about Raynare or Amano Yuuma. 

The Fallens were fine, still held up in their cage down below my house, they'll have to wait till I have my talk with Azazel. I had a meeting with him after school. The old crow sent Vali of all people to pass the message–so either it must be important or the old bastard is trying to screw with me.

"I'll take him there, " I said with a sigh, finishing my stick probing of Issei's nose,  "Also I had some things to talk about with Rias, so might as well take this opportunity to do so." I wanted to talk about Asia and allow the girl to enter the school. She wanted to make friends, and school is the perfect place for that.

"..."

Wow, did I just say that? School and friends side by side in a positive light? Ha! Hiratsuka-sensei would burst out laughing before telling me good job.

…I still miss her sometimes.

"Again, thank you for the help Katase and you too Murayama. I'll join for practice today, but it won't be for long, unfortunately. I have some… part-time job to attend to later." I said to the girls before carrying Issei on my shoulders and making my way to the Occult Research Club.

Akeno kept gazing at the retreating figure of her boyfriend, as she saw him walking away to her clubroom, where a lone Rias was located 

"This will be interesting."

I could feel the uncomfortable stares from the female population. 

Me, carrying an unconscious Issei off to somewhere set their imagination up a notch. I could feel their dark desires and nefarious BL fantasy write themselves in their minds. Turning my head around a couple of times, I tried spotting a hidden Aika in the wild who would most likely take pictures and start selling them to the female body.