A grin grew on his face, "And what is it you want, Miss Smith?", he said into my neck. "Don't go asking stupid questions now", I said slyly, "I think you have an idea".

"Enlighten me, please", his hand slipped to my hip, "You", I whispered into his neck.

"What about your boyfriend?", I grinned, my eyes met Dabi's, "What boyfriend?", my eyes averted to Shoto's. "Let me take you somewhere", he took my hand and I followed him out the room and down the hall.

"What is this place?", he opened the door to a quiet room, just a sofa, bar on the back wall and a piano in the middle. "No clue, found it earlier, no one comes around here though, I like it", he paused, "The quiet".

"Sometimes I need to get away from all that bullshit talking", he sighed and threw his head back. "You have to go to a lot of these things?", I asked as I made us a drink.

"Yeah, I'm the youngest of my siblings, I get thrown into all these bullshit events", "How many siblings do you have?", I poured his drink into a glass.

"3", he paused, "Well, 2 I guess", he sipped it. "I guess?", I sat beside him. "The eldest of the Todoroki's, Touya, he um...passed away a while ago", his eyes fell, "I'm sorry to hear that". "I lost my little sister, so I know how you feel", I tried to gain his trust.

He downed the rest of his drink, "And it was all my asshole father's fault", I noticed his blue eyes started to burn with rage when he spoke of his father.

Almost the same rage I see in Dabi's eyes. "Your father?", I asked, "Yeah, heard of Endeavor?", "Oh".

"Yeah, he's a fucking monster, I hate doing these bullshit events in his name, making him seem like he's this great person-no one knows who the fuck that man really is and what he put me and my siblings through", he ranted.

"Sorry- whenever I talk about him I get angry", he sighed. "It's okay, I know the feeling", I smiled softly.

"I'm totally venting right now-you barely know me, sorry", he rubbed his face, "Don't worry about it", I poured him another drink.

"If I may ask, why do you do these things for him if he's such a bad man?", I asked, he laughed through his nose, "Great question".

He stayed quiet for a while, really thinking about what I said. "I think maybe some part of me deep down thinks he'll change...you know...be better", his tone was soft. "Yeah", I looked down, thinking of him.

"Then the other part wants to expose him for the monster he really his", he balled his fist, "Then do it", I threw the rest of my drink back.

"No-no I can't", he said quickly, "People don't change Shoto, they just lie", I said, my voice flat.

"If you keep waiting around for him to change, you'll be waiting your whole damn life", I leaned closer to him.

"So do it...ruin him...like he ruined you", my eyes widened with insanity. His face fell slightly, "Those eyes, I've seen those eyes before", he leaned closer.

I looked away quickly, "We should go", I checked the time, "You have a speech to give". "Right", he followed me out, confusion in his voice.

"In Endeavors honor, I'd like to welcome his youngest son to the stage, Shoto Todoroki", a woman announced.

"Remember", I held him back and leaned into his neck, "People don't change", I whispered before he had to get on stage.

I stayed beside the stage, "Endeavor is so grateful for all of you to take time to be here tonight", he started, "My father is...", he went quiet. He glanced at me, my eyes narrowed and I nodded.