Chapter 69

The surroundings were too quiet, so quiet that every trace of emotion in Gu Jiarui's voice could be heard clearly by Shan Liang.

He listened to Gu Jiarui continue to sing: "I would rather keep all the pain in my heart than forget your eyes, give me the courage to believe again, and embrace you beyond lies"

Shan Liang supported his head with his hands, thinking in his heart, Gu Jiarui Mo did not choose this song specifically for him.

He is indeed such a person, who likes to hide his pain in his heart, and likes to hide in a dark corner to digest the sadness and entanglement in his heart.

However, for the sake of Gu Jiarui, he may be able to show the greatest courage.

He doesn't like to be on stage, and he's afraid of being looked at and observed by so many people. However, he was willing to put aside everyone's discussions, was willing to overcome the slightest trace of timidity in his heart, and took a step onto the stage, just to bring Gu Jiarui's hand back into his hand.

This warm hand, he has not yet held enough.

How can it be easily given to others?

Gu Jiarui sang emotionally, the corners of his lips were dyed with smiles, turned around, looked at Shan Liang's face, and sang the last sentence: "Whenever I can't find the meaning of existence, whenever I get lost in the night, the brightest star in the night sky, please guide me forward"

It's been almost eleven years, Shan Liang squinted his eyes slightly and thought, he and Gu Jiarui have actually been almost eleven years.

He is an orphan abandoned by his biological parents, and the moment he is abandoned, he is doomed to fate.

But, fuck, he didn't know what luck he had taken, and he could actually run into Gu Jiarui.

Can meet a Gu Jiarui, willing to tear open his dark and miserable life, as the brightest star in his life.

Gu Jiarui is his only star.

It is the brightest star that he is willing to look up to for the rest of his life.

Gu Jiarui finished singing and put the guitar aside.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, glanced at the bright lights of ten thousand homes in the distance, then lowered his head, hugged Gu Jiarui as if coquettishly, and leaned on him.

"What's wrong? Gu Jiarui said with a smile, "Listen to fall asleep? 

Shan Liang shook his head: "Gu Jiarui" 

"Huh?"

"I only have you."

Gu Jiarui's hand shook slightly, and then he curled Shan Liang's body: "Don't be sad, you will always have me."

"I only have you anymore," Shan Liang closed his eyes and hummed like a quiet cat, "You can't live without me."

"How do I think you're drunk?" Gu Jiarui chuckled, hooked Shan Liang's chin, and raised his face.

Shan Liang was forced to raise his head, and those black and bright, moist eyes grabbed all of Gu Jiarui's attention in an instant.

The night breeze is gentle and the stars are shining slightly.

Gu Jiarui lowered his head, as if tempted, and clicked on Shan Liang's lips. Chapter Seventy-One I Want to Look Up for the Rest of My Life The warm, soft touch.

Shan Liang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and suddenly stretched out his hand, pressed it on the back of Gu Jiarui's head, and stepped forward to respond to Gu Jiarui's gentle kiss.

Gu Jiarui seemed to be shocked.

In the past, he kissed Shan Liang, and Shan Liang was always reluctant, but today, Shan Liang actually gave him a response?

Gu Jiarui didn't have time to think too much, and hugged Shan Liang's waist and deepened the kiss.

Under the starry sky, between the lips and tongues, there was an inexplicable emotion, suddenly rising.

This kiss began with a tentative and slight kiss, becoming more and more intense and deep, and Gu Jiarui had already pinched Shan Liang's wrist and pressed the person on the cold iron railing, like a vicious wolf, wantonly deceived the kiss.

"Liang Liang" Gu Jiarui's voice had changed, becoming low and hoarse.

Shan Liang's breathing was also disordered, and he looked at the face of Gu Jiarui who was close at hand: "Gu Jiarui, what are you thinking?"

"Miss you," Gu Jiarui was very direct, "think about what we didn't do last time." The

single-beam probe rubbed on Gu Jiarui's lips again: "It's cold here, go back to our cabin."

"Go back to the house, go back to the house for what? In Gu Jiarui's words, the fiery aura became even stronger.

"Do what I didn't do last time, don't you want me to use my mouth? Shan Liang snorted softly and leaned into Gu Jiarui's ear, "I agreed."

Gu Jiarui's breathing stopped for a while: "Are you serious?

"Yes," Shan Liang snorted softly, "if you don't want to, then forget it."

"Damn," Gu Jiarui stood up with a loud voice, "Laozi will take you back now." 

Ten minutes later, a bicycle with people in the back seat burst out of the school garage.

Gu Jiarui carried the single beam back to the hut as fast as possible.

As soon as the door of the cottage closed, Gu Jiarui pressed Shan Liang's whole person against the door, grabbed Shan Liang's hand with both hands, and then kissed him heavily.

It was originally a cold night, but it suddenly became very hot .