Chapter 28

Zhao Siyu heard Gu Jiarui's cool tone and raised his eyebrows: "What are you making fun of?"

"Why can't I just make it up?" Gu Jiarui sighed, reached out and pressed Shan Liang's shoulder, "Shan Liang, we have always eaten together." Are you going to leave me behind and go on a date with Zhao Siyu? 

Shan Liang broke away from Gu Jiarui's hand that was tightly pressing his shoulder, frowned and said, "What a date, what are you talking about." She helped me, I still have a personal affection, what do you have to mumble about. "

Since Zhao Siyu came, I feel that something is wrong with you two," Gu Jiarui's tiger-like sharp eyes swirled around the smiling Zhao Siyu and the cold Shan Liang, "Zhao Siyu inexplicably brought you breakfast, help you out, you have to invite her to eat without taking me, you... Could it be that something is really hiding from me?

"Even if there really is any situation," Zhao Siyu said with a deep smile on his face, "what concerns you."

Gu Jiarui was provoked at this moment, and his eyes were round: "Nonsense, of course it's my business!"

"Does it have anything to do with you?" Shan Liang is not your relative and not your wife, what do you care about him?

Gu Jiarui clenched his fists, and then said viciously: "Laozi is his brother, sleeping in a bed!"

Saying that, he didn't care what kind of demeanor he had, he directly turned Shan Liang's whole person around domineeringly, and said angrily: "I also helped you so much today, you can't be so partial, just ask Zhao Siyu alone!" If you're going to eat with her, you have to take me, do you hear?" 

Shan Liang was helpless, and asked Zhao Siyu with his eyes, Zhao Siyu just smiled gently, didn't say anything, and turned his head.

He had to sigh: "Okay, I know."

Gu Jiarui gave up and sat back in his seat.

It's just that he still seems to have a strong resentment in his heart, and in the next few classes, he either gently kicked the chair of the single beam with his foot, or suddenly reached out and touched the neck of the single beam, so that the single beam's attention was always forced to be distracted.

"Can you please stop touching me!"

In the last self-study class of the morning, Shan Liang finally couldn't bear it, turned his head to Gu Jiarui and scolded.

Gu Jiarui's teeth crunched: "Don't even let me move now?" 

Shan Liang glared at Gu Jiarui for a long time before turning back, and after a while, he threw a note to Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui opened the note and looked at it, which was written in beautiful font: What are you awkward about?

Gu Jiarui picked up the pen and wrote a few words indignantly: It has always been the two of us to eat, why did Zhao Siyu insert it, I am not happy.

After writing, he took a look, bit the cap of the pen, and added another line: You are kind to her, and you will beat and scold me at every turn, you are oblivious!

After writing, he crumpled the note and threw it back to Shan Liang.

Shan Liang opened it and looked at it, then put the note aside, and did not pass it over or reply.

When it was time to eat in the evening, Zhao Siyu packed up his things and nodded to Shan Liang: "I'll go to the cafeteria first to take a seat and wait for you... guys. Shan

Liang snorted, and with a glance at Yu Guang, Gu Jiarui still looked tense.

If Zhao Siyu hadn't spit out the word "we" in time, the powder keg might have exploded on the spot.

"Come up."

After Zhao Siyu left, Gu Jiarui said angrily to Shan Liang.

Shan Liang obediently crouched on Gu Jiarui's back, let him carry it, and then pinched Gu Jiarui's chest with his fingers.

"You kid still pinched me," Gu Jiarui was angry all of a sudden, "I carried you up and down, let you ask for a meal and ask for it yourself, and now I have to be pinched by you, you have no conscience!"

"Okay," Shan Liang leaned on Gu Jiarui's shoulder, "Go to the third cafeteria, hurry up."

By the time they all arrived at the third cafeteria, Zhao Siyu had already taken a seat by the window, and there were few people nearby, quiet.

A few people ordered an extra-large beef pot.

The hot soup boiled and the beef wafted a strong aroma.

Although Zhao Siyu is a little arrogant, he is still cheerful and talkative. In addition, her grades are also very good, and she has a very pleasant conversation with Shan Liang.

Gu Jiarui looked at it coldly on the side, only feeling that the beef in his mouth had no taste at all.

It's hard to eat.

"So, I actually admire you," Zhao Siyu smiled, "but appreciation is appreciation, and I won't release water during the next mock exam." Let's see who will be first. Shan

Liang nodded, and there was a gentle smile on his cheeks: "Welcome to competition, I won't let it."

"Did you finish talking?" Gu Jiarui, the tyrannosaurus, suddenly opened his mouth.

Shan Liang turned his head stunned: "What's wrong with you again?" 

Gu Jiarui was left cold next to him for a while, and now looking at Shan Liang, he felt angry!

After thinking about it, he suddenly moved his brain and thought that Shan Liang still owed him something.

The corner of his lips hooked a smile, glanced at Zhao Siyu, and then directly hooked Shan Liang's neck, stretched his head forward, and kissed Shan Liang's face heavily.