Chapter 56

Gu Jiarui took the single beam, stepped on the white marble tile, and walked to the second floor step by step.

When I went up to the second floor, I found that the first floor was nothing at all, and the second floor was where Xuan Ye was.

In the center of the second floor is a hall that resembles a dance floor, fully sounded and brightly lit. There were many more people in the hall than on the first floor, and at this time the wine of the drink, the dancing of the dance, was very lively.

"Your practice party is quite lively," Gu Jiarui said with a smile, "Thinking of finally surfing with your brothers?"

"That's," the man puffed up proudly, "I'm about to transfer schools, I guess I won't see you until after the college entrance examination, and I have to get together before leaving." Come, this is the room you both are staying in tonight.

As they spoke, they had already walked through the hall to the door of a room.

Gu Jiarui thanked him, pushed open the door and walked in, and Shan Liang also followed in.

The scene that entered the eyes made Gu Jiarui suddenly stunned.

There is a big "囍" on the floor-to-ceiling windows, and there are even small red lanterns hanging in the room. There is a double bed inside, covered with red sheets and a large red quilt with mandarin ducks and ducks.

Gu Jiarui blurted out a.

"Like it? The man leaned against the door and took a sip of the red wine in his hand.

"That's what you prepared? Gu Jiarui narrowed his eyes and kicked over, "I see you don't want to be good."

The man laughed, "There are still surprises inside, Brother Rui, you rest for a while, and you will come out to play later."

Saying that, he slipped away like a mouse.

Gu Jiarui snorted fiercely at the back that slipped away, and then slowly approached the wedding room.

He walked to the bed, originally wanted to lie down and rest for a while, casually lifted the large red quilt, but found a box hidden underneath.

Shan Liang took the box smoothly, "What?"

He looked at the box.

Inside were two unopened bottles of lubricating oil, a set of cleaning tools, a ball that I didn't know what it was for, a vibrating stick, a sturdy bundle of binding ropes, and a box of condoms.

There is also a sticky note on the condom, which says: Brother Rui, I know that you are strong, and I don't have enough to find me to get it! A very smiling face was drawn on the back.

Gu Jiarui's face suddenly turned red, and he quickly snatched the box in Shan Liang's hand and threw it aside: "Fuck, Laozi is going to beat those people to death!" 

Shan Liang coughed lightly, and his eyes were a little complicated.

He now knew why Gu Jiarui was afraid that he would be damaged.

This is really not a serious place, and the people inside are not serious people.

"They're joking," Gu Jiarui faced Shan Liang, obviously a little embarrassed, "Aren't you pretending to be my wife, I haven't had time to tell them the truth, I guess they all think that we are really together."

Shan Liang shrugged: "It's okay, it's just a joke, don't care too much."

Gu Jiarui picked up the box neatly and threw it into the trash: "Let's go, let's go out and take a look." 

Out the door and into the hall.

The hall became more lively at this time, there were people dancing in the middle, people around them were jumping blindly, and the atmosphere was very hot.

Gu Jiarui pulled the single beam and found a sofa to sit down.

Shan Liang looked at the scene of the group of demons dancing in front of him, suddenly pulled Gu Jiarui, frowned and asked, "Have you often participated in this kind of party before?" How did I never know?