Chapter 108

Wu Daqi turned his head and saw Xu Yuntian with a cold face, and he trembled with fear.

I almost didn't pee outside.

Xu Yuntian glanced at Wu Daqi so coldly, and then his gaze was slightly downward, and a mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "It's just a little chicken cub." Wu Daqi's face suddenly turned red.

He's a man.

Men cannot tolerate such humiliation!

He gritted his teeth and wanted to open his teeth and dance his claws back, but his heart was weak for a while.

No matter how courageous the mouse mustered, he did not dare to scold his mother in front of the tiger.

This is not a matter of courage or not courage, but a tiger's claws can shoot a little mouse with an iron bone into a wangwang blood cake, and the strength is too different.

Wu Daqi stared at Xu Yuntian for a long time before he spit out a sentence from between his teeth: "I want you to take care of it."

Xu Yuntian unfastened his trouser belt, looked at the white tile in front of him, and asked casually: "You sent those messages to question me?"

Wu Daqi took a deep breath: "I just want to know if you did those things that tease me."

"It's me," Xu Yuntian did not hide it in the slightest, his indifferent and mocking gaze fell on Wu Daqi, "However, what can you do?" I can't move you in reality, but in my mind, I can't even think of what flowers to plant on your grave, Wu Daqi said in his heart.

Xu Yuntian raised his eyebrows and tied his trouser belt: "It's just fun for you, don't take yourself too seriously."

With that, he turned around and walked outside to the washroom.

Wu Daqi also hurriedly fastened his trouser belt, watching Xu Yuntian wash his hands and walk out, he finally couldn't help it, his hands were still stained with water droplets, and he flicked it fiercely in Xu Yuntian's direction.

He originally just wanted to vent out behind his back, but he didn't expect that there were really a few arrogant little water droplets that bounced on Xu Yuntian's neck, cold and cold.

Xu Yuntian suddenly stopped, turned his head, and his face was covered with thin anger.

Then, he walked quickly, grabbed Wu Daji's collar with his hand, and slammed him against the wall: "What's the matter?" Defy? Wu Daqi snorted: "No, I, I" 

"Fucking you dare to throw me water behind my back?"

Wu Daqi's eyes shrank, but he still curled his neck: "You bullied me first!" 

"Oh? Xu Yuntian smiled dangerously, "So I should lower my head and let you bully back like this, right?"

"Cough," there was a sudden sound of water and coughing next to it, it turned out that Shan Liang was standing on the side and washing his hands, "Xu Yuntian, don't make trouble."

Xu Yuntian glanced at Shan Liang, turned his head to look at the little sluggish three in his hand, and sneered.

The face of Brother Rui's daughter-in-law still has to be given.

That's it.

As soon as he let go, he let go of Wu Daqi and walked out of the place where he washed his hands with long legs.

Wu Daqi stood in place for a while with some frustration, before he straightened his collar with his hands, stood next to Shan Liang and began to wash his hands.

"Thank you." Wu Daqi whispered.

Shan Liang turned his head to look at Wu Daqi's white little face: "Don't provoke him again." You know very well what he is.

Wu Daqi turned off the faucet: "I don't like him anymore." 

The single beam dried with the dryer handle next to it: "Really?

"I used to have my eyes blurred by to see such a bad man as him," Wu Daqi hit a small fist on the white porcelain wall, the wall was too hard, the fist was so painful, he quietly retracted his fist

back and rubbed himself to rub himself, pretending that nothing happened, "He knows that bullying me insults me, forget it, he doesn't like it anyway

To the extent that I can't let go, I'll just ignore him in the future. 

Shan Liang nodded: "This is like words." 

To like someone is not a slut, there is no need to make yourself suffer.

Wu Daqi was able to wake up as soon as possible and get out as soon as possible, and Shan Liang also felt gratified.

"In the future, if he comes to you and bullies you, you will ignore it. He really went too far, and you came to me. Shan Liang patted Wu Daqi's shoulder and said.

Wu Daqi nodded solemnly: "Remember!"