Chapter 27

"You all sit back in your seats first." Guan Yun walked to the podium and gestured to the squad leader with his eyes.

The squad leader took his things, walked down from the podium, and returned to his seat.

Gu Jiarui also carried the single beam on his back, put the person down next to the seat, and let him sit down steadily.

"Everyone is quiet," Guan Yun's voice was gentle and gentle, like a rolling cloud, but her tone was serious, and for no reason made people have a majesty that they did not dare to refute, "The matter of Lin Yu losing money involves the reputation of the classmates, so it must be made public to save rumors."

Saying that, her eyes glanced down and swept over Shan Liang and Wang Chenghui.

Shan Liang lowered his head, and his eyes were already calm.

Wang Chenghui sat up straight, as if waiting for something.

Teacher Guan took a deep breath, "This matter has nothing to do with Shan Liang. 

There was a sound of embarrassment in the class, and they all quietly turned their heads to look at Wang Chenghui.

As soon as Wang Chenghui heard these words, her heart was first shocked, and then she desperately maintained the calm on her face, but her eyes leaked the emotions in her heart.

"I asked the security department to adjust yesterday's surveillance video, which showed that Shan Liang was alone in the classroom during the morning exercise, but he had never been to Lin Yu's place," Guan Yun said. The security department said that yesterday, not only Lin Yu's money was stolen, but also people from other classes lost things, they checked the monitoring, it should be that people from outside the school came in in the middle of the night. Although the door of our class is locked, the window may not be locked, which gives people an opportunity.

With such an explanation, everyone finally understood.

Dare to love this matter has nothing to do with Shan Liang!

That Wang Chenghui, such a big mouth, isn't it...

The expressions on everyone's faces were a little complicated.

"Chenghui," Guan Yun's face was a little solemn, "You should fulfill your previous promise and apologize to Shan Liang."

Wang Chenghui stood up in the eyes of everyone, and his face was already so red that he couldn't be redder.

She didn't expect that her tongue-chewing problem would make her so embarrassed.

She looked at Shan Liang, her mouth opened, and finally lowered her head and said softly: "I'm sorry."

"Louder," Zhao Siyu suddenly spoke up and said seriously, "Didn't you still talk cheerfully just now? Why is it like a mosquito when you apologize?

Wang Chenghui gritted his teeth, finally put on a frustrated face, and bowed towards Shan Liang: "I'm sorry, Shan Liang, I wronged you." 

Shan Liang wrote his homework on the seat.

Just now, Wu Daqi had already used a note to tell him about Wang Chenghui's mockery of himself and Zhao Siyu's help in the beginning.

He felt extremely cold about Wang Chenghui's words.

Wang Chenghui saw that Shan Liang didn't pay attention to it, his ears were dripping blood, and he couldn't be more ashamed: "I'm sorry, Shan Liang!"

Shan Liang stopped writing at this moment, took a deep look at Wang Chenghui, and said, "You sit down." 

Didn't say forgive, didn't say no forgive.

He grew up in an orphanage, and his self-esteem was much weaker than that of others. He felt aggrieved by being accused in public of unclean hands and feet, and having those scars uncovered.

He wouldn't do anything to Wang Chenghui, but at least, he didn't want to get close to such a person anymore.

Wang Chenghui sat down in disdain.

Guan Yun coughed, turned on the computer, and said: "This matter ends here, the school will report the loss of money." However, I hope there will not be a second time for such things, everyone is a collective, you can't always engage in small groups ... Okay, take out the reading special exercise last time, let's talk about reading comprehension skills today. 

The Chinese class ended, and the class was active again.

After this matter was said like this, everyone finally understood that Shan Liang had been wronged.

One by one, instead of alienating him, they seemed to make amends, and they became more enthusiastic.

Shan Liang turned around and nodded to Zhao Siyu: "Thank you, I helped me speak before, I listened to what Daqi said."

"It's nothing," Zhao Siyu smiled slightly, ruffling his long hair, "It's just a little favor, you don't have to be so polite..."

Before she could say the word, her afterlight caught a glimpse of Gu Jiarui sitting behind the single beam, with a pair of eyes.

"Thank you really." Shan Liang is a person who knows how to be grateful.

Zhao Siyu's mind turned, and he suddenly smiled: "Really want to thank me?"

"Yes," Shan Liang said, "if there is anything I can help with, you can just look for me."

"Okay, I may go back later tonight, simply..." Zhao Siyu blinked, "You invite me to a meal, right in the cafeteria."

Shan Liang was stunned, and then nodded: "Okay."

Just when Zhao Siyu showed a smug smile, Gu Jiarui's voice, cool and squish, sounded from behind: "How about eating two people?" Aren't you going to invite me along?