Chapter 19

Shan Liang gently picked up those small hard photos.

There are Xu Yuntian secretly taking photos of sitting and eating in the cafeteria, there are him walking on the road with his head held high and his face is unruly, there are people who take off his shirt to show his muscles after playing basketball, and the last sports meeting, he participated in the relay race with Gu Jiarui...

Shan Liang looked at these photos, and the shock in his heart kept churning.

Why are there so many photos of Xu Yuntian in Wu Daqi's pen bag?

Most of them were also taken secretly.

As soon as Shan Liang's mind turned, an idea immediately came to his heart.

Wouldn't it...

Shouldn't Wu Daqi also like men?

His Adam's apple rolled up and down, then turned the picture over.

At the back of the photo, there is black handwriting with the date written. And this handwriting is already blurred, apparently the result of repeated rubbing by the fingers.

At this moment, there was a bang at the class door, and Shan Liang looked up nervously to see that it was a girl in the class, named Wang Chenghui.

As if he were a thief, he quickly picked up all the photos and put them back in the dark layer of Wu Daji's pen bag.

Wang Chenghui glanced at Shan Liang in surprise: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay," Shan Liang shook his head, "I... I'll borrow a correction tape.

"Oh," Wang Chenghui nodded, "I forgot my meal card, and I'll have to buy breakfast later." I went down first.

Shan Liang snorted softly.

When Wang Chenghui left, Shan Liang Fang lay on his table as if he was out of strength.

The shock in his heart still lingered.

When the morning exercise was over, the class also returned to the classroom talking in pairs.

And Shan Liang seemed to be enchanted, and always set his eyes on Wu Daqi.

This kid is not tall, has short hair, and the class is nicknamed Little Hamster. Usually always giggling and unorthodox, a pair of eyes gurgling, often sharing small snacks and gossip to the surrounding classmates, is one of the sources of happiness in the class.

He turned his gaze to Xu Yuntian again.

At this time, Xu Yuntian was hooking up with Gu Jiarui and entered the classroom from the corridor.

Xu Yuntian and Gu Jiarui are both from the basketball team, they are tall and handsome, and they have good personalities, and they have talked about two girlfriends before. The honey-colored, muscular and powerful arms that he exposed in the summer have become one of the hot topics of discussion among girls.

Shan Liang looked at it, and felt more and more that Wu Daji and Xu Yuntian were people from two worlds.

The two of them are like hamsters and tigers, or same-sex, and they can't mix together at all, and even cross-species cross-species is impossible.

He thought about it, until Gu Jiarui's voice above his head woke him up: "What are you thinking, so fascinating."

As soon as Shan Liang looked up, a cookie was fed into his mouth.

"I just bought it for you, the little bear biscuit you like," Gu Jiarui held the box of the little bear biscuit in his hand and fed Shan Liang, "Damn, the supermarket is about to be crowded after doing the exercise, and it is not easy for Laozi to buy a biscuit."

Shan Liang chewed on the cookie and glanced at him.

"You have no conscience, you still step on me so fiercely in the morning, I will buy you snacks to eat," Gu Jiarui also ate a piece himself, raised his eyebrows, and said with a smirk, "You say, do I take care of you like your father?" 

Shan Liang kicked Gu Jiarui under the table: "Less nonsense, is the math paper well written?" I'll ask questions in math class later. 

Gu Jiarui's eyes widened suddenly, scolded me for fucking, and immediately turned around and sat down.

Shan Liang sat in his seat, and his eyes drifted to Xu Yuntian and Wu Daqi again.

At this time, Wu Daqi was receiving hot water at the back of the classroom, and he seemed to be absent-minded, his eyes occasionally glancing at Xu Yuntian.

Xu Yuntian didn't notice it at all, he walked to Gu Jiarui's side and said a few words to Gu Jiarui, Gu Jiarui punched him fiercely, and scolded with a smile: "You boy, yes, even you dare to chase her." 

Shan Liang frowned, and there was a bad feeling in his heart.

As he was thinking, the radio had already sounded the bell for class.

The people in the class gradually returned to their positions, and Wu Daqi also sat down next to Shan Liang, pretending to take out the blank test paper, with a calm face.