Chapter 58

On the TV screen, two men are using wild and primitive strength, desperately entangled.

What is even more unexpected is that what is playing on the screen is not a complete film, but from different good films, the essence clips are edited and put together. The clips that are edited are all the most explosive and fiery clips.

"Fuck," Gu Jiarui scolded with a dark face, "This group of people is really not a fucking thing!" 

Shan Liang was embarrassed: "Where is the remote control? Turn it off.

Gu Jiarui scratched his head, looked away from the screen, and then looked around: "What about the remote control?" Where? 

Shan Liang touched under the pillow, under the quilt, there was nothing.

Gu Jiarui sighed, frowned in displeasure, and then got up from the bed, intending to directly remove the power cord of the TV.

He leaned together, Shan Liang glanced slightly, and his face became even hotter.

Gu Jiarui took a shower and took off his bathrobe, and at this time, there was a pair of black underwear all over his body.

He cut off the power to the TV from the source, and the screen finally went dark.

As soon as he turned around, he saw Shan Liang's somewhat unnatural look, and subconsciously looked down at himself.

Exercise.

It's awful.

Rao was a cheeky person like him, and he was also a little embarrassed at this time, so he quickly got back into the bed and covered himself with a large red quilt with mandarin ducks playing water and two dragons playing pearls.

As soon as this episode came out, Shan Liang Book couldn't stand it.

He closed the book, put it aside, hesitated, and turned off the bedside light: "It's a little late, go to sleep."

Gu Jiarui replied sullenly: "Hmm."

 The room suddenly fell into darkness, leaving only the thin moonlight outside, and the faint noise of some people who were still hi through the door.

Gu Jiarui was lying on the bed, his eyes open, but his mind was poisoned like playing the picture he saw on the screen just now.

It turns out that two men can still play like that.

It's quite exciting.

The more he thought about it, the stronger the physiological reaction under him, and his mind was full of messy thoughts, and it was impossible to fall asleep.

Under the quilt, he gently stretched his hand to the side of the single beam, and the back of his hand touched the bare waist of the single beam.

Shan Liang snorted: "What for!"

"Did you react too?" Gu Jiarui asked cheekily.

Shan Liang didn't have the face to answer his question at all, his ears were red and hot, and he rolled over and turned his back to Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui stepped forward as if he had discovered some secret, hugged Shan Liang behind his back, and rested his head on Shan Liang's shoulder: "Hey, you also reacted, right?"

Shan Liang still didn't speak, but his breathing was disordered.

"Liang Liang," Gu Jiarui didn't know what to think, his eyes brightened, like he saw a big wolf dog with flesh and bones, "Are you helping me once, just like last time, huh?"

"Don't." Shan Liang muffled and refused.

"Come on, aren't you holding back? Gu Jiarui shook Shan Liang's body, and his hand had gently probed Shan Liang's chest under the quilt.

Shan Liang felt Gu Jiarui's fiery body and heavy breathing: "Gu Jiarui, why are you so annoying?"

Gu Jiarui smiled and kissed Shan Liang's side face: "You are the wife I announced to the outside world, my husband has desire, should you express it a little?" Saying that, Gu Jiarui's hand grabbed Shan Liang's hand under the quilt and led it in front of him.

"Liang Liang, just like last time, okay? Gu Jiarui's voice was hoarse, full of lust.

Shan Liang sighed.

It seems that tonight is impossible to escape, this guy is already in heat.

Help him do it again with his hands, saving him from pestering.

Just as he was about to touch the key, the door was suddenly slammed vigorously.

"Single beam! Single beam! Are you in your absence! 

It was Wu Daqi's voice, and it actually had a faint cry.

The single beam was suddenly frightened awake, and his hand retracted as if it had been installed with a spring.

"Shan Liang, are you inside? Save me, I'm so afraid, save me! "