Chapter 119

Shan Liang looked at the card in Gu Jiarui's hand and his heart shook.

He didn't know how much money was in this card.

But he knew that just by virtue of this card, a young master with a prominent family like Gu Jiarui, the money in it would be enough to solve a lot of things.

But he pursed his lips and couldn't reach for it.

Gu Jiarui's wrist moved, and the card surface reflected the light of the lamp on the ceiling: "What are you doing stunned?" Take it.

Shan Liang gritted his teeth, deflated, and turned his head to look to the other side.

Gu Jiarui sighed dissatisfiedly and stuffed the card directly into Shan Liang's pocket.

Shan Liang took the card out of his pocket and stuffed it back to Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui was not happy now: "No, what are you doing politely with me here?"

"I," Shan Liang choked a little, "I can't take so much money from you.

"Why can't you take it?"

"I've been receiving too much favor from your Gu family until now, and I may not be able to afford it in my life," Shan Liang lowered his head rarely, and the whole person looked a little low,

"I feel uneasy to take so much money from your family."

Gu Jiarui looked around, the movement they made here was a little eye-catching, and there were already a number of grandpas and aunts, with little eyes full of gossip and fiery thieves.

Gu Jiarui felt a little embarrassed, coughed, pulled Shan Liang all the way out of the lounge, and walked to the men's toilet where no one was.

"Take it," Gu Jiarui handed the card to Shan Liang again, "There's nothing uneasy." Besides, you still don't know who you are now? 

Shan Liang raised his head and blinked: "What identity?"

"You're my wife." Gu Jiarui stretched out his index finger and provoked Shan Liang's chin.

According to the character of taking care of Jiarui, at this moment, there should have been a fiery deep kiss, so that Shan Liang could deeply understand the identity

of his daughter-in-law of the Gu family.

But this hospital is obviously not in good physical condition, let alone toilets.

That smell, after steaming one hundred and eight durians over high fire, and then tying them one by one, and then violently exploding at the same moment, the smell is basically one level.

Under such harsh conditions, Gu Jiarui chose to give up kissing.

"You can get it," Shan Liang smiled bitterly and shook his head, "Let's engage in this early love now, and we don't have a clue." Your father may not know that you are engaged with men at school, and if I still take so much money from your family at such a time, I am afraid that I will become a burden or sinner for your family. 

A good young master of the Gu family, just got involved with himself, who is also a man.

Shan Liang felt that he was simply ashamed of the Gu family.

"What a mess," Shan Liang said this, Gu Jiarui was embarrassed, pinching Shan Liang's chin, "I'm with you, that's me."

I'd love to. The money I give you is also my usual living expenses, don't give yourself such a big psychological burden, huh?

Shan Liang shook his head, tilted his head, and walked out of the toilet.

First, he couldn't stand this taste, and second, he couldn't face Gu Jiarui's offensive.

He was too tangled.

He likes to have a reliable person like Gu Jiarui around him, but he doesn't like the feeling of dependence, or even clinging to others, which will make him feel very incompetent.

Gu Jiarui watched Shan Liang walk out of the toilet, gritted his teeth and followed.

The two of them first went to the ward to visit Grandma Pan again, and let Grandma Pan rest in the hospital first. Shan Liang took the children back to the orphanage, and they were comforted one by one, and then they were idle.

Gu Jiarui followed Shan Liang like this, helping him from time to time, and when he was idle, Gu Jiarui also called his father and reported that he would not go back to sleep tonight.

When everything was settled, the two of them sat down on the swing in the small courtyard of the orphanage.

The night sky is dark, and there is not even a star tonight.

The night breeze blew coolly, and cunningly penetrated through the collar and trouser legs of the single beam, so cold that the single beam shivered.

Gu Jiarui took off his coat and draped it over Shan Liang.

"Don't bother," Gu Jiarui sighed, "Baby, you know, even if you go to work at night and on weekends, how much money can you have?" How much use can it use? It's just a drop in the bucket.

Shan Liang lowered his head, feeling the temperature of the coat he was wearing, and did not speak.

"Well, you are obedient," Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's head, and slowly stuffed the card into Shan Liang's trouser pocket, "Take the money first, how much you spend is your own decision, no need to tell me." 

Shan Liang was silent for a while, and finally gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, money, I'll take it."

Gu Jiarui breathed a sigh of relief.

But before he was happy for long, Shan Liang continued: "However, I have to give you an IOU."