Chapter 86

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's text message, and his heart skipped a beat for a while.

He hurriedly propped himself up from the bed and looked out the door.

The dormitory door has a small glass window for the supervision of the dormitory staff and night watchman. At this time, through this window, Shan Liang could clearly see a figure outside.

He's he, he's really coming!

He hurriedly got out of bed, put on slippers, tiptoed to the door, and gently opened the dormitory door.

As soon as it was opened, a person quickly got in, and then held the single beam fiercely in his arms.

"Shh-"

Shan Liang blocked his lips with his fingers, signaling him not to make a sound, there were other people sleeping in the dormitory, and there were teachers who patrolled the night outside.

Gu Jiarui nodded silently, and the two of them sneaked into the bathroom of the dormitory.

As soon as he closed the bathroom door, Gu Jiarui hugged Shan Liang violently and kissed him fiercely.

"Don't, don't make trouble! Shan Liang softly refused.

Gu Jiarui didn't care, interlocked with Shan Liang's ten fingers, pressed the person and kissed him for a long time before letting him go: "Damn, it's only the first night, Lao Tzu can't stand it."

"Why can't you stand it?"

"Without you sleeping next to you, I can't hold you and kiss you," Gu Jiarui bit Shan Liang's ear, intimate and wild, "Upset, I can't sleep at all." 

Shan Liang felt Gu Jiarui's bite on his ear in the dark, and the slight pain: "Little boyish, didn't we all sleep in separate dormitories in the previous years?" I haven't seen you lose sleep either.

"It's different now," Gu Jiarui played, rubbing the single beam grinding and grinding, "I want to sleep in a bed with you now, now I call you wife!" 

Shan Liang's face was hot: "You speak quietly, when the time comes, the night patrol teacher will be recruited, and we will both have to suffer." 

Two big boys in different dormitories, who did not sleep in the middle of the night, sneaked into a bathroom and closed the door.

And hugging each other and nibbling his mouth.

Anyone who sees this picture knows that things are not simple.

If the night patrol teacher found out,

Shan Liang would not dare to think about this consequence.

Gu Jiarui was a little unimpressed, his attitude was much more relaxed, not only did he not have a nervous expression on his face, but his smile became more and more evil: "Hey, when you say this, we are now, don't you seem to be cheating?"

"What did you steal, steal your family affair?" Shan Liang gave him a blank look, "It's so hard to speak."

"It's still exciting," the corners of Gu Jiarui's lips hooked, and he touched Shan Liang's face, "Baby, don't be afraid, I will bear everything that happens."

Shan Liang snorted softly, did not speak, and let Gu Jiarui move on him.

They were whispering in the bathroom, their ears pointed, and suddenly they heard footsteps and soft voices outside.

Worst!

It's really a night watchman!

He instantly grabbed Gu Jiarui's hand and attached it to his ear: "Don't make a sound!"

As soon as the words fell, the subtle sound of the doorknob being turned sounded.

The footsteps approached little by little, and Shan Liang knew that the night patrol teacher had entered their dormitory.

Don't find out, don't come to the bathroom

Shan Liang prayed softly in his heart, his palms and forehead, all sweating nervously.

Good to die or not to die, Gu Jiarui seems to be not afraid of being discovered at all, and at this critical juncture, he is actually secretly kissing him.

Shan Liang did not dare to move, and his ears kept listening to the movement outside.

He heard the night patrol teacher seem to slowly turn around the dormitory, and the footsteps slowly approached the direction of the dormitory door.

When he got up and opened the door for Gu Jiarui, he deliberately made the quilt bulge, the teacher should not have found that there was no one in that bed, Shan Liang thought with some happiness in his heart.

He was happy when he suddenly heard another night watchman outside say in a breathy voice: "Let's check the toilet and bathroom and go out." A voice gently agreed, "Good." 

Shan Liang was so frightened that his whole body was cold.

It's bad, bad, the teacher actually wants to check the toilet and bathroom!

Then they engaged in "cheating" in the toilet in the middle of the night, wouldn't they be a little white with their lips?

The night watchman unscrewed the door of the toilet, shone a flashlight inside, and found nothing.

Immediately, she turned to the bathroom opposite the toilet.

The single beam in the bathroom, the heart jumped to the throat.

He has already heard that the night patrol teacher, holding the bathroom doorknob, is slowly and slowly turning away.