Chapter 122

After Shan Liang said these two words, he felt that his face was so red that it was about to burn.

It's really embarrassing.

Gu Jiarui lowered his head, pecked Shan Liang's cheek with a smile, and then suddenly turned around, took out his mobile phone from under the pillow, and shook it at Shan Liang: "Come on, baby, say it again." 

Shan Liang kicked him: "It's already been said, don't play tricks!"

"Come again, do it again," Gu Jiarui wrapped the single beam and did not loosen the binding rope for the single beam, "I didn't have time to record it just now."

Shan Liang was anxious: "What are you recording it for!"

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "If it is so memorable, of course, it must be recorded!" I can use it as an incoming call ringtone, I can use it as an alarm..."

Shan Liang's mouth opened wide.

Gu Jiarui is not finished: "I can still put it in the playlist, if you miss you, click on it and listen to it." Oh, and if you disobey and get involved with me again, I can still use this thing to scold you.

Shan Liang gulped, and then said viciously: "You take it away, I won't say it."

"Say, quick, I'll start you say, well."

Shan Liang stubbornly turned his head away and refused to speak.

Gu Jiarui is so clever, knowing that Shan Liang's hands are now tied, and he can't make large movements.

Still not letting yourself knead and flatten it?

His hand quickly probed into the single beam's clothes and pinched the soft piece on the single beam's waist.

Shan Liang was full of excitement, and his hoarse voice snorted a little lustfully, and he almost cried out.

Gu Jiarui attacked in every way about the weakness of this single beam, and two people wrapped in quilts, one was tied, and the other was busy with his hands, and rolled all the way from the bed to the ground.

After tossing for a while, Shan Liang could not resist Gu Jiarui's soft and hard bubble, and finally let go, and called her husband to the mobile phone that had activated the recording function.

After calling these two words, Gu Jiarui was still not satisfied, tossed the single beam and asked him to add a sentence later: I like you.

Gu Jiarui saved the audio satisfactorily.

When renaming the new recording, Gu Jiarui originally wanted to name it Baby's voice, who knows, the naughty system input method automatically displayed as Baby's moan-huh.

Okay.

Moan-groan, moan-moan.

Gu Jiarui thought with a little bad smile, this is more interesting.

That night, two of their two young and strong boys, one with his hands tied on the defensive, was forced to do a lot of things, and the other was in a strong offensive

To the satisfaction that has not been obtained for a long time.

The nights are always so wonderful.

Shan Liang took Gu Jiarui's card, and while relieved, he withdrew a large amount of money from the bank with a sense of unease.

First paid for the hospital for my grandmother, and after some persuasion, I got Grandma Pan to agree to stay in the hospital for a longer period of time to recuperate her body.

In this way, the affairs of the orphanage are all piled up on the body of the single beam.

He had to be busy with the orphanage during the day, and at night he had to go to the barbecue stall to work, and when he came back from the barbecue stall, he had to take care of the children to sleep.

After taking care of the children to sleep, there is an older friend surnamed Gu that needs to be taken care of.

It's really busy, and there is no idle at all.

After being so busy for a while, Shan Liang finally had a little overwhelmed and had a fever.

Still high fever.

Gu Jiarui was frightened, seeing his daughter-in-law lying so confused, he hurriedly got a car and sent Shan Liang to the hospital.

In the hospital, the doctor gave the single beam an infusion.

The potion in the hanging bottle dripped down the infusion tube bit by bit and was injected into the body of the single beam.

Shan Liang was dizzy, but his mind was still sober, and he pushed Gu Jiarui, who was sitting next to him: "I'm here to take a drip, it's okay." Orphanage, go back and help me.

"I'll accompany you," Gu Jiarui was worried, and left Shan Liang here, "I called someone else to help me in the orphanage, don't worry."

Shan Liang blinked: "Who did you call?"

Gu Jiarui shrugged: "Xu Yuntian is idle and moldy, so I called him over."