Chapter 137

As soon as Shan Liang heard this, his face became hot.

"You... What do you mean"

Gu Jiarui's hand quietly covered the back of Shan Liang's hand, and then squeezed Shan Liang's slightly cool hand tightly in the palm of his hand. His eyes were a little profound: "What you think in your head, I mean."

 Shan Liang's eyes wandered around to escape: "I didn't think about anything."

Oh? Gu Jiarui narrowed his eyes, and his well-defined index finger gently scratched in the palm of Shan Liang's hand.

One more time, another time.

"Really didn't think of anything? Gu Jiarui's voice was hoarse and sounded very hooky.

Shan Liang stubbornly skimmed his head: "You think my thoughts are as dirty as yours?"

"Then I might as well find a way to make you understand now," Gu Jiarui's lips turned into a wicked smile, "Huh? Shan Liang's heart jumped.

This guy, now speaking in such a low and magnetic voice, dragged out his voice again, he only felt like a person lying on the operating table.

Every time Gu Jiarui said a word, he seemed to be slammed by a doctor with a pacemaker, plopping down, and the electrocardiogram suddenly appeared soaring.

His face was red and hot: "Gu Jiarui, what are you wearing in your head from day to night?" If you walk up to the suction truck now, your brain will be pumped clean!

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, not caring at all, but because of Shan Liang's embarrassed performance, his heart was even more proud: "Do you promise or not?"

"No promise!"

Gu Jiarui still maintained his confidence, his eyes looked at the teaching director who was speaking, but his hand wrapped around Shan Liang's waist: "You can not agree now, but as your man, I have a way."

"What can you do?"

"What do you say?" Gu Jiarui looked deeply into Shan Liang's eyes, "From today onwards, you will have to sleep in the same bed with me every night, don't you understand?" 

Shan Liang felt Gu Jiarui's hand tighten his waist, he struggled for a while, seeing that there were already classmates next to him who had seen him, and Teacher Guan Yun occasionally swept over serious eyes behind him, and he whispered: "You let me go."

"You promise me I'll let you go now."

"Don't make trouble, Gu Jiarui! Shan Liang frowned, "What for, the public pulls and pulls."

"You promise me first," Gu Jiarui cocked Erlang's legs, "I spoiled you so much before, and you still called me domineering and unreasonable." Ye Jin'er will not be reasonable to show you. 

Shan Liang's eyes peeked at the people around him, froze for a while, and finally sighed: "I'm thinking about it, I'm thinking about giving you an answer, okay?"

Gu Jiarui pondered.

He knows Shan Liang very well, and what Shan Liang refuses, he will not do. Now that Shan Liang is willing to consider it, it shows that he has begun to give in.

A little smile spilled from the corner of Gu Jiarui's lips, and he nodded: "Okay then."

"Hand, let go." Single girder low twilight.

Gu Jiarui let go of his hand, but still did not forget to cover the back of Shan Liang's hand, and then interlocked with his ten fingers.

In the lecture hall, the teaching director spoke like a bell and spoke in an enthusiastic tone: "Students, you are in the stage where you should fight the most and work hard. The college entrance examination will open up a whole new state of life for you, and after the college entrance examination, everything will be shuffled in your life. If you are not content with the status quo and want to get ahead, you must seize this excellent opportunity, work hard, and fight in June, so that you can get what you want"

Shan Liang listened to the chicken soup that the teaching director said was rotten, and took a deep breath.

Gu Jiarui's palm is still warm.

After the 100-day oath meeting, Guan Yun officially held a class meeting in the class.

The students in the class were originally lazy and lazy, but stimulated by such a succession of grand forms, some nervous feelings rose in their hearts.

Han Window has been studying hard for more than ten years, isn't it just for the big exam in 100 days?

Even Gu Jiarui was moved by this atmosphere, and when the two returned to the hut in the evening, Gu Jiarui actually decided to memorize the book for an hour first.

Shan Liang was naturally surprised: "You actually took the initiative today?

"That is," Gu Jiarui took out the brand-new textbook for the third compulsory ideological and political course from his bag, "Aren't we all right?" I worked hard for a hundred days, and after a hundred days, you are my man.

Shan Liang cut a snort: "I said it all, I have to consider it, and I haven't promised you yet."

"Well," Gu Jiarui opened the textbook and hummed casually, "Anyway, no matter how you think about it, you will agree in the end."

"How do you know?"

Gu Jiarui put down the textbook and quickly pecked on Shan Liang's lips: "Baby, I understand you too well." You know how to tame me, and I know how to subdue you.

Shan Liang snorted, half-believed, did not speak, took the pajamas from the closet, and went into the bathroom.

Gu Jiarui looked at the light in the bathroom and the figure, and the corners of his lips hooked.

He knew that Shan Liang was shy, so he was willing to wait.

Before the college entrance examination, he will let this little unconscionable peace of mind bury his head as an ostrich, but after the college entrance examination, everything has to be controlled by him.

Shan Liang finished taking a shower in the bathroom, held his wet head, waved a handful of water on his cheeks, then changed into pajamas, and walked out of the bathroom with ease.

It's just that he just took a step out of the bathroom when he was beaten and hugged.

"Gu Jiarui! Anger flashed across Shan Liang's face, "What for!" Aren't you going to endorse?

"It's to endorse," Gu Jiarui hummed, "It's been eight minutes and thirty-seven seconds, I'm so tired, I need to make out with you for a while to recover my energy."

"You put me down, you"

"Knock-knock-" The sound of a knock on the door suddenly sounded.

Gu Jiarui frowned suspiciously, at this time, who would knock on their door?

Could it be the landlord?

Gu Jiarui put down the single beam, but wrapped around him, held his waist, walked to the door, and reached out to open the door.

In the doorway stood an elegant woman, elegantly dressed, with her hair coiled and a shallow smile on her face.

As soon as Gu Jiarui saw her, his breath was choked: "Guan, Teacher Guan?"