Chapter 57

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard Shan Liang's question, he was stunned for a moment and scratched his hair: "I don't participate often, occasionally, occasionally."

"Yes?" Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's familiar appearance, and he always felt that he didn't believe it, "I feel that you guys are quite good at playing." 

"Actually, it's normal, they've played more exciting before." Gu Jiarui chuckled, suddenly grabbed Shan Liang's shoulder, leaned into his ear and whispered a few whispered words.

Shan Liang listened to Gu Jiarui's whisper, his face turned from white to blue, and then from green to red.

In the end, even a cold and silent person like him couldn't help but blurt out a.

The young masters of rich families, there are really enough ways to play.

This kind of happiness, as a poor man, he could not even imagine.

"So, it makes sense that I wouldn't let you participate in these activities," Gu Jiarui patted Shan Liang's shoulder meaningfully, "I'm here to protect your physical and mental health." Shan

Liang glared at him: "No wonder you have a bad stomach and stay away from me in the future."

"Compared with their group, I am pure enough," Gu Jiarui raised his chin, and there was a faint hint of confusion in his expression, "I don't engage in objects, I don't have bad hobbies, I, an innocent virgin, honestly read books."

"You just blow it," Shan Liang disdained, "You don't engage in objects, isn't it because you can't look at others?"

"I don't bother with objects, and I don't blame you all," Gu Jiarui said, deliberately leaning on Shan Liang's shoulders, his hairy head rubbing between Shan Liang's neck, "Dad, I'm tired enough to take care of you every day, and I really don't have the energy to take care of objects." 

The two of them were making a fuss, and Qin Yuming was dressed in a black power suit, and he walked to the place where the light was most dazzling.

The person holding the microphone on the side roared excitedly: "Next, Qin Yuming brought us pole dance, "Passionate Desert", all of them cheered me up!" 

The atmosphere in the hall reached a climax in an instant.

Qin Yuming's boyfriend He Hong, holding a glass of red wine in his hand, walked past Gu Jiarui sadly, staring at Qin Yuming's figure: "I didn't look at it for a while, so I ran out to be a demon, what a mess."

Gu Jiarui laughed twice, raised the wine glass in his hand and touched He Hong: "Your family Qin Yuming, it seems to be a little commotion."

"The day before yesterday, he swore to me that he would go to the University of Finance and Economics for the college entrance examination, and as far as he is now, he is still about the same as going to Caijing University," He Hong took a sip of red wine, his eyes gloomy, "I'll clean him up later."

Sure enough, a little later, Qin Yuming, who had already drunk and danced so much that he couldn't count one, two, three, or four, was carried back to the room by He Hong with a black face.

Gu Jiarui was happy to watch the joke and teased with a few buddies for a while before returning to the room.

Back in the room, Shan Liang had already taken a shower and was half-sitting on the bed reading.

Gu Jiarui turned around and closed the door, thought about it, and locked the door again.

His buddies just laughed profoundly, saying that they would surprise him at eleven o'clock at night, he didn't like to be disturbed when he slept and asked.

He said hello to Shan Liang, undressed and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower, and then got into the quilt.

"Look what a nickname, so fascinating." Gu Jiarui supported his head, his eyes were bright, his nose moved twice, and he smelled the fragrant shower gel on Shan Liang.

"'General History of the World,' Shan Liang replied, "I found that many of the dry materials in the history test paper were moved from here, so I simply read the complete book again, so I can have a framework in my heart, and I can also make an impression when I make the paper in the future."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, obviously lacking interest.

In the clock on the wall, the hands beat evenly.

When the pointer jumped to eleven o'clock, Gu Jiarui was drowsy.

And at this time, the TV in front of the bed of the two people, the big screen suddenly lit up, which startled both of them.

Gu Jiarui was surprised: "You turned on the TV?" 

Shan Liang is even more innocent: "I don't even know where the remote control is."

The two of them were wondering, and the picture on the TV suddenly changed.

The faces of several boys appeared in the picture of the TV, and they were the buddies of Gu Jiarui before.

But seeing that they all had warm laughs on their faces, they said in unison: "Brother Rui, a hundred years of good cooperation, love is better than Jin Jian, husband and husband are of the same heart, and a shot to Tianming!"

Gu Jiarui's eyes widened and reacted instantly.

It turns out that this is the mysterious surprise that these buddies said before!

Depend on!

In the picture, a boy walked to the front and faced the camera with a big face: "Brother Rui, this is a surprise that everyone sends you."

Gu Jiarui felt a little bad.

"The following thing to play, but a few of us spent two weeks browsing the resource sections of fifteen same-sex dating forums at home and abroad, giving you well-edited good goods! The boy said with an evil smile.

After his words, the entire screen suddenly darkened, and a second later, it lit up again.

The moment it lit up, the man's cry of explosion resounded throughout the room.

Shan Liang looked at the picture displayed on the huge high-definition screen and was stunned.