Chapter 159

He actually flew here from England.

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui standing in the snow, and for a moment, his heart almost stopped beating.

For several months, he could only watch Gu Jiarui through the screen, but now Gu Jiarui was alive, and he appeared in front of him without warning!

"Why, dumbfounded? Gu Jiarui's eyes were full of light, "Why are you still stupid?"

"Why are you so sudden" Gu Jiarui blinked: "Liang Liang, this is your birthday once a year, how important it is, I have to be by your side no matter what." Besides, I haven't seen you in months, I want to hold you, I want to think very much.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, confirmed that the picture in front of him was not a dream, and then raised a smile and ran downstairs.

"Wait! Gu Jiarui suddenly stopped him on the phone.

Shan Liang stopped: "What's wrong?"

Gu Jiarui fumbled in his pocket, his face turned red, and he took out a piece of paper with some hesitation, spread it out to face the single beam.

Shan Liang frowned and took a closer look, that is an oversized QR code?

It seems to be painted with a pen, grid by grid, a little skewed.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows and pointed to the QR code.

Shan Liang seemed to understand whether to understand or not, his heart was full of doubts, he minimized the mobile phone call interface, then turned on the camera, hesitated, or aimed at the piece of paper in Gu Jiarui's hand.

The camera sensitively recognized the QR code and jumped to the page.

Shan Liang watched the page load, and the blank page suddenly turned into two lines of words.

Happy birthday.

I love you.

Shan Liang looked at the silly handwriting on the screen and couldn't help laughing: ''Gu Jiarui, are you stupid?

"Well, people, you have to do something stupid in your life, there is nothing special on the way over, just make some tricks for you," Gu Jiarui smiled deeply, "Come down quickly, I'm dying of cold outside."

Shan Liang smiled brightly and couldn't wait to open the door of the dormitory and rushed downstairs.

The others in the dormitory looked at his reaction and were immediately surprised: "Why is Brother Shan so anxious today?"

"Boyfriend is here."

"His boyfriend? Is it downstairs? I fuck, I'm going to see I'm going to watch.

Two roommates rushed to the window to peek.

The man who hated homosexuality cut it, shrugged his shoulders, and threw the basketball on the ground.

What's so good about a sissy cannon?

Isn't it spicy?

However, although he thought this in his heart, people were attracted by the gossip desire in his heart, and very honestly came to the window and looked down.

The figure in the black down jacket, tall and strong, perfectly proportioned, not thin at all, but looks very good.

"Yo, Shan Liang's boyfriend doesn't look maiden at all," a roommate snorted, clapping his hand on the shoulder of the anti-gay boy, "Hey, Zhao Mingliang, to be honest, he feels like he can punch you to the stomach."

Zhao Mingming's face suddenly turned blue: "Cut, it's just a flower rack, it should be useless."

"No," the other boy kept staring at Gu Jiarui, his brows furrowed deeper and deeper, "How can I see him so familiar?"

Saying that, he fixed his eyes again, and suddenly slapped his thigh: "I fuck, I remembered!"

"Remembering what?"

"He's the captain of last year's CU High School Boys Basketball League championship! Shoot sharpshooters! I, I, I watched his games online, and our basketball club used his game videos as a model for learning!

Another boy hurriedly took out his mobile phone to search, compared the photos he found with the people downstairs, and suddenly exclaimed: "My mother, it's really him!"

"Zhao Mingming," a boy patted Zhao Mingming's shoulder, with a faint mockery between his expressions, "I didn't expect you to be so powerful, you can actually be a coach for the captain of the basketball league championship!"

Zhao Liangliang stared at the man downstairs, his face was already silent, red like a pig's liver.

No way.

How can it be?

Shouldn't homosexuals be all effeminate? How could it be such a tough person?

He now wants to find a seam, drill his head in, and never pull it out again!

Shame on people!

Shan Liang didn't pay attention to what the people in the dormitory thought, he just hurriedly went downstairs, opened the door of the dormitory, and the wind and snow came in, but he only had the firm figure in his eyes.

He ran quickly, and a fierce son and Gu Jiarui hugged in the snow curtain.

"Miss me? I know you miss me," Gu Jiarui said with a smile, "How did you lose weight?" Shan

Liang shook his head: "Lose weight."

"You still need to lose weight? How many taels of meat do you have left? I warn you, give me an honest meal, otherwise I" "Okay," Shan Liang's hand was pressed to Gu Jiarui's face, "The face is frozen like this, come to my dormitory and sit, come."