1

Hermione, Ron, and Harry sat in the Minister's office, which was being redecorated from the previous attacks on the Ministry, waiting to see why they had been summoned a month after the war had finally ended. It was finally over for the Trio. Voldemort was dead. His Death Eaters were on the run or were put in Azkaban. They weren't quite sure what they were needed actually. It felt like hours till finally, the door opened and shut and the Minister came walking in. 

"Thank you for waiting, sorry for the holdup. But given that we're still trying to put order back in the Ministry, it's a bit hard to keep track of time." The Minister explained as he took his seat behind his desk. Hermione leaned forward. 

"It's understandable. I think we really are more curious as to why you had summon us here, sir." Hermione explained. The Minister grinned as he pulled out a couple of files. 

"My friends, we are trying to create a program, which we think would be great if you three had a part in it. It can cause more people to join in." The Minister explained, handing them the file. The trio took a file as they held it open. Inside were some sort of contracts. Hermione gave it a quick scan until she pick up something that made her cringe. Part of the contract were punishments for if she or Harry or Ron were hurt in any way and then another part explaining about housing... Death Eaters. 

"What the bloody hell is this?" Ron shouted, holding up a few of the papers, waving it around like it was some sort of cursed object. The Minister cleared his throat. 

"The program is to aid Death Eaters on the path of recovery. So they would be able to reenter into our society as sane wizards." The minister explained, "The reason I ask the three of you is because you guys are well known for dealing with these Death Eaters. And I want you three to bring some light to help better our community." 

"You're kidding me? I mean you want us to invite three of our enemies into our household to help them be better people. People who wanted and still might want to kill us," Harry asked, unable to believe what he was hearing, "Also it says here we don't know who the Death Eaters are going to be? If it's Draco, I swear I'm going to start slinging unforgivable curses!" 

"No, it's not Draco. He doesn't exactly fit in with the Death Eaters. It will be three of our more reformed Death Eaters." The Minister explained. Hermione's eyes widened. 

"I'm sorry? Three?" Hermione asked, concerned. It would be bad enough to house one Death Eater, but to have three at the same time? Hermione couldn't imagine actually dealing three at the same time. The Minister cleared his throat. 

"Yes. One for each of you. It will be okay. We have Aurors at your disposable if you need help." The Minister promised, "But we would love it if you could help us." 

The trio glanced at each other, silently asking each other what they wanted to do. Hermione took a deep breath and slowly released. 

"We will agree. But on one condition," Hermione suggested to him. The Minister shook his head. 

"Anything. Whatever you want. What would it be?" The Minister asked, eagerly as he held out a paper to write down their request. 

"No Umbridge!" Everyone replied.