UNKNOWN TERRITORY

Start bij het begin

"Please, Fez," Robin whispered looking down at her hands, Fez sighed, "It's been a really hard fucking month, and I just need-"

"I said no," He shakes his head again, "Look, mama, how about we order a pizza, watch a movie, I can keep your mind off that shit," He suggests, "That sound good?"

Robin nods her head softly, still staring at the ground.

"Order that shit from my phone, I gotta go sort out my grandma," He told her, passing her his phone, "You know my password?"

Robin nodded her head again, and he smiled, walking off to go sort out his grandma as Robin opened his phone. Instead of going to find a pizza place, she went through his contacts - there's no way a drug dealer isn't friends with other drug dealers.

She looked through, trying to see if any of the names were familiar, before her eyes fell upon one of the names.

Mouse.

She looked back towards where Fez had disappeared, thinking over her chances. She could definitely get drugs off of him, but there's no telling how he'll act towards her, especially after the whole fentanyl situation.

"I'll take my chances," She mumbled to herself, grabbing her own phone and taking a picture of the contact details before putting Fez's phone on the side and getting up.

"Hey Fez?" Robin asked, walking towards where she knew he would be, "My mom called, I've gotta go."

"Ok ma, stay safe," He told her and she nodded, walking out of his house quickly as she got up the picture of Mouse's contact information. She quickly copied it over and rang the number, holding it to her ear as she walked down the street.

"Who's this?"

His voice made her freeze, she hadn't really remembered what he was like, and his voice was scary, even without the face and the tattoos. It was scary, but this was the only way she was getting anything.

"Mouse?" She asks.

"Depends on who's asking," He responds.

"I-I'm Robin," She says, beginning to walk forward again, "You might remember me, I'm a friend of Fez's."

"Lil' Sis, of course I do," His tone was still hard, but it was clear there was a smirk on his face, "What can I do for you?"

"Um..." She paused, "I, um, need drugs."

"Your big bro not giving you what you need no more?" Mouse asks, his voice sounds concerned, there's an evil tint to it, it's hard for Robin to really comprehend properly.

"After the fentanyl, uh, no," Robin answered, "You got anything I can buy?"

"I got everything you can buy, lil sis," He tells her, "I'll text the addy, be here in the next half an hour or I can't help you."

With that the man hung up, and Robin let out a deep breath, flinching slightly when her phone buzzed with an address. It was a twenty minute walk, normally a walk in the park, but with her shaky legs it was more of a nightmare.

-

To say Robin was nervous was an understatement, walking up to the house, she was absolutely petrified. Several times on the walk over she had debated walking home and pretending she was too far away, but she needed drugs, and badly, She was shaking and her stomach was aching, she wanted to throw up from both withdrawal and nerves.