𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

ابدأ من البداية

Kakashi was far too aroused and impatient form that moment on to endure this ordeal he was giving himself als well. How long had he waited for this moment? To see her like this in front of him. Naked, caught in her lust that he gave her.

When his eyes looked up to her and he saw her red cheeks, he lightly bit into her clit before apologetically started sucking on it again.

Kakashi fixed his position to got himself a better grip on her tights and he was sure that this would leave clear traces the next day. But he didn't care about that. He couldn't care less at that moment how many marks he would leave on her perfect body.

He ate her up as if she were his last meal. Jun really tried her hardest to keep her moans to herself. But she couldn't help but whimper at the immense pleasure Kakashi was giving her at that moment.

"Kakashi...please...", she moaned softly while feeling a knot forming in her lower abdomen that was about to explode.

"You taste so damn good. Do you now how lucky I am?", he cooed with half-closed eyes that returned her gaze maliciously before turning back to her cunt.

Kakashi flattened his tongue before licking a clean strip up her cunt before placing his lips on her clit and lazily starting to make out with it. It was sloppy, salvia mixing with her juices as he moaned to himself.

He hummed against her, causing the vibration to be enough to give her even more pleasure. His lips ghosted over her pussy as he alternated between sloppy sucking and kitten licks. His nails were now buried into her thighs, leaving immediate marks.

But to Jun's astonishment, he left her core when he sensed she was about to cum. But Kakashi was doing this for a very specific reason. He wanted more, so much more.

"Do you want to cum?", he asked now while leaving little kisses on her thighs again.

"Yes.", she whispered completely out of breath and tried to squeeze her legs together a litte to not lose the rising orgasm again.

Kakashi was bucking his hips now, desperate for some friction to relieve his cock, which was incredibly hard from eating out her cunt. He was pussy drunk and he knew he'd love to make out with it. For the rest of his life.

He looked up at her and could see, that she was trying to resist the urge to really beg for him to go on. He knew that Jun was a strong, independent and confident woman. That's why he fell in love with her.

But he wanted to see the other side of her. He wanted to make her beg and scream. He wanted her to think only about him and for her body to feel such pleasure only through him.

He wanted to break her sometimes naughty and self-conscious ways and he knew full well that he could do it and so he continued to kiss her thighs, biting gently into her skin and running his fingers lightly over her lips before spreading them and running his index finger ever so lightly over her clit.

"Come on, Jun. You know...I can do this all day.", he murmured against her bare skin and he could see her struggling.

"Fuck it. Please Kakashi...let me finally cum.", she almost whimpered and pushed her pelvis towards his fingers.

Her pitiful begging echoed through the bedroom and how could he resist her? He felt his cock twitch at her words and he licked his lips before he disappeared between her legs again but without touching her. At least not yet.

"So you want my tongue on your pretty clit, huh?", he was squeezed between her legs as he could she her walls begin to tighten and clench around nothing.