Sunghoon

Y/n Pov

Monday

"Y/n? Why are you ignoring me?" Sunghoon paced over and blocked my way, I gulped hard.  I still wasn't ready tk see him.

"Why are you here Sunghoon?" I managed my boring tone, ignoring my heartbeat which was fastening every single time I stole a glance ay him

Why was my heart even beating for a boy who bullied me and made me solve his maths problems?

But you liked it, a tiny voice spoke inside me.

"Is it because of your birthday and did you puberty start now?" Sunghoon asked while I rolled my eyes "My puberty is none of your burning mister Soong Joong Ki" I hisssed out.

"Is it? Then are you sick" He asked before placing his hand on my forehead. My body shivered slightly at his touch, liking it and I swear I could hear my heart jumping and down. "No you are not? But why is your face so red?" Sunghoon asked confused

Get a grip y/n

"Oh I get it, you have never seen a handsome boy like me before, of course its natural blush around me, believe me even if I was a girl I would drool over myself" He smiled, folding his arms close to his chest. I scoofed "you see when I am allergic to something, my blood starts to boil and symptoms like irritation, blushing and cursing happens in short, Of course I would naturally blush because I am allergic to you!" I sneered.

Sunghoon smiled before squishing my cheeks, "Looking at your tone your allergy seems to get better" He teased "But why were ignoring my texts earlier" I frowned "Don't tell me it's because I confessed my feelings to you" He smiled even more.

"Why? Are you shy? Have you taken a liking of me?" He pestered me, "Let me tell you something Park Sunghoon" I smiled sweetly removing his hands from my face "I could be anything but I would never be shy around you" I scowled.

"And dream on, I would never take a liking of an annoying old grandpa who doesn't even know how to solve elementary math"

"And stop reminding me that you like me, It makes me suffer from my allergies even more"

"But I like you" He smirked "A lot"

"Lalalulu I can't hear you!" I covered my ears heading to my class. Leaving a laughing Sunghoon behind me.

"I like you y/n" He shouted loud to pester me. "DAZED! DAZED! DAZED" I screamed-sang heading to my class as fast as I can.

               -------☆-------

How to know if you like that boy quiz

How well do you know him?

A. For a long time
B. Just a few months
C. Just a few weeks

Hmm, how well do I know him? I know him well enough, he was pesky old, annoying bastard but overall he was sweet, caring, talented and handsome. I smiled tapping on the option B.

If you see a girl flirting with him, what would you do?

A. Nothing, because its none       of my business

B. Get angry and never talk to him

C. Cry silently every night but act like your angry

D. Pull that girls hair and tell him to a grip.