Devastating

Y/n POV

"Why are you like this!!! " My mother shouted at me for getting lost in the forest. "Mom! I'm sorry!! " I said getting tired of our fight. We were always fighting here and there. "For gods sake y/n!! Why can't you be a little sensible like Ji young?" my mother shouted at me. I scoffed and faced her. "Why can't I be sensible like Ji young ? Because I'm not her mom, I'm not your perfect damn daughter" I said as my voice turned cold, with that I dashed out of the house, as I walked in the harsh rain that hitted me light and cold.

I sat down in a corner of a building, it was always Ji young,  Ji young here, Ji young there, I was so sick of this, I was so sick of literally everything.

Author (yes! That's me) :

Flashback

"Mommy!!" Ji young cried as she scratched her hand. "Oh my!! My poor baby, does it hurt" Her mom said gently holding her small baby hands. "Nope!! I am very strong so it doesn't hurt at all! " Ji young smiled and acted as if she had muscles, her mother chuckled at her daughters cuteness.

But far off in a corner laid Y/n deeply torn and devastated as she had a huge wound on her small little arms, her bully was one of the most terrifying person on earth. Weakly she got up teary eyed and walked to her mother showing her the wound, her mother gasped.

"Y/n!! How many times have I told you not to fight with others!! Look at your hands now!! Are you planning to be a mafia when you grow up! " Her mother scolded her. The small y/n was deeply hurt by her mother.

"I didnt fight mom!! How many times have i told you that!! " The tender y/n screamed. "Omo!! Look at this girl!! How dare you talk back to me!! Well lady know that your grounded for a month!! " Her mother raised her voice.

A wounded heart and a wounded hand was all y/n had before entering her room and there she sat again in the same dark corner crying softly, she could hear the cute little Ji young and her mother laughing at something.

Y/n clenched her fists, completely drenched from the rain, She stood up weakly "I'm not weak" She thought but her body didn't seem to agree with her and down she fell on the cold hard ground again, she groaned and listened to the music the rain made.

She smiled "it is the same song" She said as the rain made the same sounds she heard in her childhood days.

Flashback

"Aigoo it's cloudy again" Ji young complained as the sky turned grey once more. Every one agreed. "Yah Ji young do you want to hang it with us on Saturday? " A boy named Kwan joo asked.

"Of course! Y/n do you want to go to?" Ji young asked excited. "No thanks I'll-" "I won't take no as an answer!! " Ji young pouted. "Kwan joo she can go too right? " Ji young asked, and Kwan joo hesitantly nodded.

Saturday

The children met up at their favorite park, y/n came too being dragged by Ji young. Everyone was very excited, everyone except y/n. She felt so left out and alone while others were busy playing with each other, they all gave her cold shoulders, she glanced at Ji young who was busy playing tag with a small cute boy next to her.

"Hey! Y/n!" Kwan joo came to her, y/n's eyes gleamed, "yes?? " She answered like a little puppy, "want to play with us" He smiled "of course!! " She clapped her hands.

Kwan joo let her to the playground, "What is in your bag? " He asked and a lot of kids gathered, "nothing" Y/n mumbled playing with her little fingers. "Lemme see" A girl harshly grabbed her bag and grinned. "No!! Don't!! Y/n said raising her voice.

Kwan joo opened her bag and threw all her little cute things on the ground. " Oh look there is a dog here! " He grinned as he took out her precious toy, her one and only toy puppy. "Give it back!! " She screamed but Kwan joo happily put it out of her reach.

Y/n grabbed the edge of the tail of her puppy and the tug of war began, Kwan joo pulling from the right side and Y/n from the other side, at last the head of the little puppy came off , the one and only friend y/n had was gone and she couldn't take it any longer. "Hey you broke my puppy!! " She screamed but Kwan joo was in pure state of happiness.

"Fix it" She screamed "what are you going to do nerd? With those big ugly glasses, you look like a pig" he snickered "I said fix it! " Y/n growled but he didn't, so what did this little girl do? She grabbed his hair and swung him like a mad bull, gave a strong kick with her little foot and threw him right near the garbage bin.

"You are a monster! " Kwan joo cried as he couldn't get up. "Monster" Every child whispered near her. Clenching her small little hands she grabbed her things including her broken puppy and put it in her bag. Tightly grabbing her bag she angrily went out to her secret hideout, the rooftop of her elementary school.

She sat on the bench which gave her amazing view of the grey sky, taking out her broken puppy she gently patted it, hot tears slipping out of her little face and listened to the soft rain making a sweet sound that comforted her.

End of flashback

Y/n POV

This time a got up, my hair all messed up, my eyes all red with no tears and I was all drenched, I wandered of in the streets when a group of boys surrounded me. "Woo!! " A boy hooted, "hey girl, where are you off too? " A ugly looking bastard with a huge blister on his face asked me.

"It's none of your business " I glared at him, "yo! This chick is hooottt" He exclaimed and touched my shoulders, "if you touch me one more time, I swear I will break a your bones" I growled.

They laughed, and that same ugly bastard touched me, "here I touched you, break my bones, break my bones " He said grinning "of course" I replied with that I grabbed a handful of his fingers and twisted to to the right, the boy screamed. I kicked the other two guys and punched them hard on their faces, one of the man slapped me so hard that it stinged, "*****" He shouted but I slapped him right back, gave my signature punch in his stomach and threw a flying kick at him.

They laid cold on the pouring rain, "told ya" I said before rolling my eyes .  I tried to walk but my exhausted body wont let me. So I fell down, and I sighed, darn life.

But suddenly the rain stopped and I heard a sigh, "What are you doing here? "  I looked up to see a familiar face.

Heeseung

_______________

Hello guys I'm back

Just know that Ji young is y/n other twin, they look the same, but y/n used to wear glasses when she was small I will tell you about that some day.

Just wanna tell from this chapter that everyone of you deserves love and there is always someone for you okay?

And illyyy too ❤