Trip 3 (Stuck)

Everyone Froze, "let's jus- just g- go gu- g- guys" Jay stuttered. Yeah, it was the best decision to head back, even Ni-ki didn't stop us, he himself was in clear state of shock right now.

We all turned and headed back slowly and stiffly when we heard a crack in the twigs of trees following behind us. Crack crack crack  went the sound. Ji Eun had the guts to face through the direction, and then she froze, "Ji eun let's go!! " Aeri whispered but Ji Eun stood like a statue.

Aeri turned to the same direction like Ji Eun and She too froze. Leaving us no choice but to turn and see what was going on. Jay and Heesung however didn't turn, Jay had his hands tightly gripped around the bat and his eyes tightly shut. Heesung was just frozen, I wonder when will he get the opportunity to play in Frozen 3.

I turned to see nothing but plain darkness, "there is nothing here" I said relieved, "um.... Up there" Sunghoon pointed to a tree branch and when my eyes followed his direction, Indeed there was a girl who had her hair as long as Rapunzel, wearing a worn out white dress, face with no hint of blood streaming inside her face. She was looking intently at us.

"Ahhhh!!! " Aeri and Sunoo screamed, and just with that, Jay and Heesung ran away together shouting on top of their lungs, Jungwon, Jake, Ni-ki and Sunghoon ran away too, Ji Eun and Aeri shot videos to prove that Ghost exist and Sunoo? That boy was literally amazed to see a real ghost right in front of his eyes.

The ghost stared at Sunoo, No way what if the ghost- before I could think of anything else, I grabbed Sunoo's hand and Dragged his deeper inside the forest. Leaving Ji Eun and Aeri dumbfounded.

"Wow, I didn't know ghost existed" Sunoo mumbled still shocked, his body trembling. "Get a grip you fool! " I muttered, He just stared at me, after some awkward seconds past, he finally spoke "We are lost aren't we? " "Even an idiot can find it out" I said. "What do we do? " Sunoo said in a cry baby tone. "Shut up and call your so called scared friends" I said. I expected him to glare at me but he just stared at me ,this time, his stare was rather a soft one.

The signal was really poor here, we couldn't even make a single phone call, Sunoo sat on the grass and wailed, " Are we going to die like this, I shouldn't die like this, Before I die I wanted to treat my sister well, tell my parents i loved them and treat them a better meal! Tell Jay it was Ni-Ki who hit his butt and Sunghoon to tell him I was jealous when most people voted him as the most handsome, Now I am going to die poorly like this! " Sunoo cried.

"Who said we are going to die? " "Then what, we don't have anything to eat or survive on" Sunoo sniffled. I sighed and sat next to him and took out all my snacks, "is this enough? " I asked.

"Sometimes the thing called brain in your head works, I appreciate that" Sunoo pouted. "Stop acting like a baby and eat" I said flatly. After eating my snacks I guess Sunoo got a little better he was trembling no more. He suddenly took out his extra clothes and twigs near by and light up the fire. I was releived to have a fire with us, it kept us company and gave us warmth just like my grandma.

"Did you know, I once had a puppy, She was so cute, she used to sleep in my arms everyday" Sunoo smiled "We were best friends, we went to walks, played and had lots of fun together" He continued "But she died, a rather cruel one, she suffered from a disease that the doctors couldn't even help with. " Sunoo sighed "and just like that I lost her" "Um... That's sad" I mumbled, "hey don't worry I heard good people go to heaven, your dog is a good one so she is probably enjoying up there" I said. "Thanks" He smiled for the second time, and boy I had to admit, his smile was one of the cutest and mesmerizing smile.

As the fire slowly died,Sunoo took out his jacket and covered me in it. I just watched his actions surprised. He took my hands in his and gave it a small tap and continued warming it up.

"Why are you so cold? " He asked looking directly at my eyes.

________________

Hey!! I'm back!!

Sorry this chapter is a little short but j promise to do my best in the next chapter!!

Till then...

Stay well and tuned for more

-illy,🙆💞