Sunoo

Y/n Pov

Sunoo tossed me a paper which read "Y/n, are you not feeling well? Why are you so pale today?" flashing a small smile at the note, I threw my reply which safely landed on his desk.

"I'm fine, thanks for worrying though, Ji Eun didn't even notice my change in mood"

"If there is anything that you are bothered with, you can just tell me" Sunoo's new reply came. Exhaling a breath I write down "Everything is alright and stop throwning these papers or our eagle eyed teacher will see"

"Okay" was just his reply.

---------------------------------

"I am skipping lunch today" I informed while Ji Eun glared at me, "No missy, I am not letting you sit empty stomach, come"

I sighed, massaging my neck "Ji Eun please I don't have any appetite today" Her gaze softened, "Lets eat y/n, Sunoo said he was starving" Aeri chipped in.

"y/n, it will be better if you eat, you look so tired already" Sunoo agreed, teaming up with those two "What if you got sick?" I smiled, "Then I know you would heal me"

"Just today" That was my last words before heading to the rooftop.

-----------------------------

"Why the hell did you come here? I thought you were hungry?" I frowned as Sunoo took a seat behind me, "Here" he put a tiffin infron to me. I raised my eyebrows "What is this?"

"Food of course, if you don't eat, I think you will pass out and how will I be able to heal you in that state?" He complained taking out his chopsticks.

"I am not in the mood to eat Sunoo" I said turning away from the delicious food he just bought, "Aye, You have to eat it, I made it for you" Sunoo pouted scooping rice in his spoon.

I snorted "If you made it then are you sure you didn't put poison there?" The fox frowned ignoring my comment he raised his spoon full of rice in front of me. "Open your mouth say Ahh~" He smiled.

Geez I was sure he was enjoying this moment while deep down my heart was bouncing up and down which was seriously unhealthy I might die of heat attack later I swear.

I bit my mouth, gawking my eyes at him, when I wouldn't open my mouth Sunoo tsked, "Ah!" he continued to spoon feed me. I rolled my eyes took my tongue out. The sunshine this time scowled at me, "You aer really not eating?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Well, then I have no choice" he mumbled before pinching my wrist. I hooted at the pain "Oh! Are you crazy?! That Hur-" before I could complete my sentence Sunoo shoved the spoon full of rice inside my mouth.

I widened my eyes at this, "There, now you are eating" chewing the ice I glared at him before ordering "Give me the gimbap" Sunoo's food was surprisingly delicious, and I wouldn't even reget it if he had put poison in it.

The ole me who was resisting to eat was happily chirping and savoring Sunoo's Lilac tiffin. "Are you not eating?" I asked the fox since he was busy grinning like an idiot. "No, I am full after watching you eat my tiffin like a hungry wolf"

I gave him a look "Come eat, I thought you said you were hungry" Sunoo bit his lips before joining me. "Wow, you have talent in cooking, you should bring your tiffin sometimes"

"If you like it then maybe I will bring the tiffin from tomarrow" He flashed a smile, I vanished a gimbap in one gulp "Really?"

"I said 'maybe' " Sunoo tsked, swallowing down the food I snorted "I knew you would say that" Eating Sunoo's food made me feel lighter, it was as if a huge weight was lifted away from my shoulders.