Jake

Y/n Pov

Summer vacation

Finally it was time to clear my mind and I begged my mom to let me visit my grandmother in which she agreed. I couldn't bear to look at my class because it stirred emotions inside me, unwanted emotions and the reminder of three boys. I ignored the school garden even more for reasons unknow.

I didn't even know how I managed to survive the whole month without facing the boys.

I waved goodbye holding Lily in my arms, my mother looked tearful for no reason "Take care and call me if you have any problem on the way" My mother instructed "You know that I care right?!" She added out of the blue.

Biting back a smile, I nodded my head "Ji young is not up yet?" I asked earning a sigh from her. "She spent all her night up making the cartok  box for Lily, I told her so many times to leave ot but she sure takes after her dad" She massaged her neck.

"I think it will be better not to disturb her beauty sleep"

"I will be going then" I waved my free hand, before heading outside the door I hesitated before saying "I love you mom" With  genuine smile plastered on my face I set off to Daegu.

                -------☆-------

"Grandmother I will be taking a walk please watch Lily for me" I shouted before heading to the doors, "You are leaving already, come to have a talk with grandmother, it has been a long time"

"I will be back soon" I sighed as I got out of the house, a familiar boy stopped in his tracks when he saw me, I figured he was out for a walk "Y/n?" He froze, I blinked a couple of times too, how the hell was he here?

"Are you stalking me Sim Jaehyun?!" I raised my voice, flinching back while Jake shook his head flustered "How could I stalk you? I didn't even know you lived here"

Just then my grandmother shot out with a broom on her hand "Who dared to scare my poor y/n out?" She shouted in her protective mkde but quickly dropped the broom when she saw Jake.

Jake greeted properly when my grandmother raised her eyebrows, catching the reality I was living in I quickly introduced Jake before my grandmother had any weird ideas about him.

She was my grandmother but I swear she had a mind of a teen who had lots and lots of mood swings, and thats what I like about her. Unlike other grandmothers she didn't own a cat, she had no interest on pottery and she sucked in gardening, even at her age prefers crime mystery and thriller and romance and instead of fairytales she used to tell me about how she tricked the hell out of a man for scamming her.

That meant that she scammed the scammer.

My grandma was a wild one, one thing is for sure  she HATED silence, she woyld not survive without her neighbours who came to visit her every single day and she loved it when her grandchildren visited her and bought their friends but when they bought their lovers?

I mean who would but I promise you she will be obsessed with it.

Unfortunately I was one of her grandchildren so she kept nagging me for the past few years to bring my prince charming to her, even if J said I didn't have one, she wouldn't buy it at all.

No sooner had I introduced Jake to her, she had that strange smile on her "What are you doing here frightening your friend? You should treat your guests well" she smacked my arms before running to Jake.