New school

Y/N POV

'I'm leaving' I say as I put on my shoes and as usual I hear the same response from my family wishing me a great day ahead. Yeah.. Today was my first day as a transfer student but it really didn't matter to me as my gang was already admitted to the same school I was attending so yeah...

As I reached the school gate, I could see why this place was a dream land for the rest of the Korean students. The gates were big and majestic with climbers growing all over. The school was a pack of crimson coloured huge buildings and it shouted 'royalty' all over. What was more amazing was there was a garden with a bridge on top on the small stream flowing by...

I was too busy to notice the boys drooling over me... Typical well... Let's just admit that I am an eye candy.... Kinda... ' Your late!! ' Aeri and Ji Eun screamed as a chorus...

' Suprise, Suprise' I said in a bored tone...'Lets just go and see what other surprises we have!! ' Aeri said in an excited tone

If anyone said that by time you are growing and becoming more mature than whoever said it is completely wrong! Because Aeri is the kind of girl who just seems to become a child as days go by... Which we don't really care because she is the mood lifter of our group, I can't even imagine our group without her, it would be completely boring with a tip of savagenes...

Anyways the school was a suprise box for us... Full of suprises.. Overall it was very neat, well organised and heavenly. I got out my maths textbooks for my first class was maths and the three if us had to literally part because we were at different classes.

I introduced myself as instructed by the teacher and chose my seat near the window seatseat a student came and informed the teacher that she was by the principle so she left. As soon as she left I could feel the stares from the other students, I just shrugged it off and put on my air pods and listened to my favorite music.

Just then someone took off my airpods and smiled at me..

" Hello pretty, I'm Heesung" He said with a smirk...