Jay

Y/n Pov
Rooftop

It didn't  make any sense at all, doing the double flying kick, I drank the yogurt and tossed it into the garbage bin.

Ji Eun smirked when she saw my state, "What are you thinking so hard about? You can just- if I put it in a good way deny all the boys feelings, That's simple girl"

I scoffed "Thanks for nothing"
Ji Eun shrugged as a response, tensing she jumped at me "No way! Don't tell me you like those Enha kids"

"Those Enha kids are my FRIENDS Ji eun" I emphasised the word friends "I'm afraid I would lose them just because I have to choose ONE and to be honest I am in no position to choose" I sighed.

"Then don't choose at all, maybe there is another persom your heart desires and I am pretty sure your 'friends' would support you, they seem to be head over heels for you" She voiced out her thoughts.

I laughed bitterly, "Hmm, Its that deer boy Heeseung?" She asked while I shook my head, "Sunghoon or is it Jungwon or maybe Sunoo?" She just wasted her energy to earn a no from me.

"Or is it Jay?" She asked slowly and I stopped, my heart beating dangerously as soon as it heard his name. "I am right! Hey!! It's Jay!!" She shrieked and I shooked my head.

No Way

I mean when did I start to see Jay as a man? Quite a few times of course but that didn't matter. "No way, it's just because I haven't seen him for a long time" I mumbled out but Ji Eun threw a glance that said she wasn't buying it.

"We are just friends" I said more like I was reminding myself about it. Just then Aeri rushed in, smiling before taking her usual spot on the rooftop. "Did you wave him bye?" Aeri asked as she glanced at me "To whom?" I ruffled my hair.

She snorted "To whom?! To Jay of course he is leaving today, it seems like he was going back to America" My whole body jolted up "What?!"  I screamed.

"Did I commit some kind kf mistake?" She asked Ji Eun but the saint shook her head. "I mean he never said anything about leaving and on top of that back to America?!" I screamed.

No wonder Jungwon anf Jay were acting all weird in front of me that day! No wonder!

Just then a message buzzed in my phone.

Unknown number: Its me Jay

Unknown number:Don't ask me how I got your number I just wanted to tell you something

Unknown number:I am going back to America :)

Unknown number: I know you must be mad because I couldn't tell this to you face to face, that's because if I see your face I might not really want to leave, I'm sorry or you might not care at all because I know things are going well between you and Jungwon...I am really sorry I couldn't fulfil my promise y/n but just know that you will always be the memorable flying kick engraved in my heart, Take care and goodbye.

I was too stunned, and my body wouldn't even move against my will.

Jay didn't keep his promise but why was I getting hurt?

Flashback:

"Are you crying?" I teased as Jay shook his head "Its too bad you didn't even learn your English well over here" Jay sighed as he handed me my bag.

"Well, you can come to korea if you like and teach me English" I smiled "Can I?"

Nodding my head,  I managed to smile wider, Jay gulped, his eyes hesitating "What is it? Don't tell me you were the one who stole my chocolate, I swaer I had some before I met you" I glared at him suspiciously.