Pranks

Y/n Pov
Reaching for my phone who was buzzing like a mad bee, I glanced at the unknown number. I answered the calls anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hello" a voice which sounded like a deep gruff called out.

"How may I help you?"

"This is y/n right?"  the man sniggered

"It is"

"First of all, We would like to congratulate you "

"What for? "

"We recently did a lucky draw and you are the lucky winner"

"Really?!"

"Yes, you get a free box of pizza and one million won, it will be delivered near your location."

"Ah, thank you"

Then suddenly from the other side of the phone laughter echoed so loud enough that I was able to realize that voice.

"Ni-ki?" I called out

But the laughter didn't stop

"Do you have a death wish?! "

"Yes, your pizza and one million won, please don't forget to reach out for it." He sniggered before ending the call.

I called him back but he won't answer, Groaning to myself I quickly saved his contact, I must have forgotten to save it since I was running around like a crazy girl all day.

Just then my phone vibrated again, I glanced at the contact which read the handsome ice prince and there was his selfie a smirk plastered on his face while his hands made a V sign.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!!"

"What is it now?"

"Should I go for red or blue?"

"What?"

"I mean, its my sisters birthday today, so I thought I would buy her a gift apparently I picked two beautiful dresses, a red one and a blue one. What should I pick"

"The Red one"

"Okay, then I will go for the blue one" he sniggered.

"Where are you?" He asked

"On Mars"

"Then come back to Earth quickly! I need you."

My heart skipped a beat, how can he say this so easily, I mentally face palmed at my own thoughts.

"Y/n? " He called out

"She died" I replied as blantly as I can

"Then who am I talking to?"

"Her ghost"

Sunghoon chuckled  " Tsk, so childish, are you sure you are y/n's ghost?"

'Yeah"

"Then can I please request the ghost of y/n to come to the XXXX mall? I am having an issue here"

"Nope" I smiled before ending the call

A few minutes later there was the same call from the handsome ice prince again. I sighed before picking it up.

"What is it now?! "

"Is this y/n, your friend sunghoon collasped on the floor, he is unconscious right now? "

"W- what? " I stuttered before running out of my bed, I quickly put in my shoes and ran to the XXXX mall.