Just A little Bit

Y/n's POV

"Hello y/niee" Sunoo beamed while i groaned, what was this boy doing here early in the morning? " I didn't know you were a diligent student " I mumbled while he smiled.

"I was waiting here for you" Sunoo pouted, his eyes turning cute while he gazed at me. I cleared my throat. "And here" He hands me an chocolate flavoured ice cream before I could think of anything to say to him. "Now let's go" He said trying to reach my hand but hesitantly move to my wrist and carefully grabs me before dragging me into the school.

Since when was I a rag doll?

Sunoo was busy talking about how he basically ran to save a child or something whatever I wasn't listening. I was surprised to see that this pesky fox was such a chatter box and was even more surprised buy his friendly aura.

The kids stared as us while sunoo couldn't stop talking. The girls glaring at me when they saw me with him, while the boys wore confused looks on their faces. I mostly responded a yes to Sunoo when he asked me something, however it didn't stop him from talking.

At lunch time there he was, taking his own tray of food and sitting beside me giving Ji Eun a pure shock. She eyed me a 'what is he doing here? ' look but I decided to avoid her. "Hello, I am Sunoo' he smiled while introducing himself to Ji Eun while she gave him a quick nod but introduced herself anyway.

Sunoo, the fox could achieve what I seriously couldn't for the past 4 years and that was making Ji Eun laugh. Boy , the saint herself was having a good time goofing around with Sunoo. It made me question my whole existence here. " Sunoo? What are you doing here? I thought you were eating with us" Ni-ki asked but quietly sat down when he saw me.

Next came Heeseung, then Jay, Sunghoon with his usual smirk and Jungwon giving me a strange look. "Move" He said to Sunoo his cat eyes turning bloodshot. "I was originally here beside y/n" Sunoo glared at him while Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Let's not start a fight here guys" Heeseung chipped in while Jungwon reluctanly sat near Jay giving Sunoo a glare.

The mood in here was strange, a 'if you speak, your dead' vibe was clearly filling our table but luckily Jake came with his warm smile before taking a seat near Sunghoon.

"Y/n, have this" Sunghoon handed me his yogurt. "Am I a human Dustbin here? " I mumbled while Ji Eun grabbed the yogurt and gave it back to Sunghoon. "She is allergic to yogurts" My saint the great Ji Eun fake smiled. Thanks girl.

Jay and the rest of the boys glared at Sunghoon, Sunoo puffed a breath and complained why the hell were they here but it didn't even matter to the rest of the boys. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jungwon staring at me as if I was his lunch.

"Excuse me I have to go" I said before quickly getting up. I threw my tray and went up to the rooftop. Sighing I closed my eyes.

It was weird having lots of friends and sharing a meal together. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have followed you around and eat with you" A voice as low as a whimper came behind me. I turned to see Sunoo with the same pout he had earlier this morning.

"It clearly made you uncomfortable" He sighed while I couldn't resist but to break a smile from his cuteness. "Oh! You smiled" Sunoo pointed to my face, his face shocked, it was as if he discovered gold in a hidden cliff. "Am I not supposed to smile ? " I pouted copying and pasting the exact same pout of Sunoo's.

"And you can even pout" He smiled brightly and continued "im sorry, I was annoying you today" Sunoo said his eyes avoiding me. My heart fell when I saw him sigh again and I felt guilty for no reason. "It's okay, you were not annoying, besides I enjoyed your company" I reassured. Holy hell was that me? I don't know what nonsense I was blabbering about but that definitely made Sunoo smile .

"Really? You enjoyed my company? " He asked while I unknowingly nodded my head. This is it! I was clearly going mad. "Then are we friends now? " Sunoo asked his eyes sparkling while I responded, " I thought we already were? " I smiled back.

______________________

After School

"Y/n" Jungwon waved near the school gate and Ji Eun quickly gave me a teasing smirk before running away. "Let's go" The cat beamed before we stood near the bus stop.

"Why was Sunoo with you today?" He asked a hint of the emotion 'hurt' was added in his tone. "I thought I was your only boy-friend" He sighed before shifting his gaze on me.

I cleared my throat, "well, he wanted to be friends with me so I agreed" I mumbled while Jungwon slowly nodded his head. "That's great then I thought you were- Never mind anyways" He smiled at me. "Here then" I quickly shoved my little gift in his bag. "Check it when you reach at home" I said acting as cool as I can.

But sadly the cat didn't listen and he smiled even more when he saw my little gift. "A toy cat" He chipped "I just saw it on my way from home yesterday, and it reminded me of you and also to thank you for you treat" I continued acting cool as I can.

"Do you like it?" I asked while Jungwon sighed before shooking his head. What? I thought he would be happy with my gift, was it too much, it must be because he didnt like it. "You thought I would like a little childish cat for a gift? " He sighed while I shook my head in disbelief.

"Sorry, I will bring something better next time" I mumbled, refusing to hold eye contact with him. The boy in front of me chuckled. "I love it you fool, I love your toy cat" He chuckled while I frowned. "Geez it's so easy to tease you" He laughed even more.

"Thanks for your gift though" He said before placing the little toy cat in his hand. "Thank you y/n" He waved the cats paws while I huffed for breath.

"I thought you didn't like it" I frowned "I do, just a little bit" The human cat teased me even more.

________________

Omg, I am such a bad engene. I wish you would get well soon Sunoo and I am tremendously sorry for not updating sooner. I seriously have no excuse I am sorry.

And a little behind the scene so you could enjoy the story a little more.

________________

Behind the scene:

"Give it back" Y/n gritted to a 8 year old girl who was playing with a soft toy cat, she was mindlessly strolling around the mall yesterday when she noticed the stuffed toy cat. It oddly made her remember the cat Yang Jungwon but before she could buy it, the shop closed right before her eyes. She couldn't sleep that day, waiting for her clock to strike 6 pm so that she can quickly buy that cat.

She wouldn't in the world loose that toy cat to a 8 year old girl. The little girl glared at her. "I want this" She pouted, her eyes turning crystal which was an indication that the child would cry but y/n couldn't care.

She snachted the toy cat and quickly paid for it. Leaving the 8 year old in a crying mess.

Sorry but I can't loose this y/n smiled to herself eyeing the toy cat