Saved (Trip 4)

Y/n's POV

"Hey, Wake up! " Sunoo patted me gently, "What what? " I blinked still not awake. He puffed some air and gently helped me stand up. "Are you planning to sleep here the whole day? We should try to go back to the camp" Sunoo said "Okay okay" I mumbled still half awake.

After 1 hour I was up and ready, tying my shoe lace and my hair band tightly, Sunoo chuckled "Are you going to fight some one or what? " He said I just checked my signal and again it was not there.

So we walked cluelessly in the forest, looking like small little chicks who lost their mother hen in the forest. "Look! Up there! " Sunoo squealed, and I did, on top of a huge tree sat a mother bird who was feeding a small chick. "That's so cute, look at the bird feeding her child" Sunoo beamed.

"That is not her child" I said frowning, "huh? " Sunoo glanced at me, straight at my eyes, which strangely made me uncomfortable. "That's not her child, she is feeding others child I meant others chick" I said avoiding his gaze.

"Then? " He asked "The mother bird is a sparrow but look at the baby bird, it's different from her, that's a cuckoo" I said "Cuk-uu? " He stared at me again questionly, " It's Cuckoo you fool" I said staring at him, and that made us end our conversation, He, the darn brat Kim Sunoo was Staring at me like heck and I couldn't pull away for some reason.

After some time I broke the eye contest by staring at something else. "Ahh!! Yahh!! " I screamed when I saw a

Rat

I quickly hid behind Sunoo's back, the poor boy was puzzled as hell. " Huh? What? Where? What is it? " Sunoo said searching the ground. "There is a rat you fool!! " I shouted hitting his little head. Sunoo pouted "I can't see it don't lie-Ahhh!!! " He screamed too, and with that

The five year old put himself behind me" Y/nahh there is a rat!! Please save me" He cried "Ahh!! " I screamed "hey you heartless fool, shouldn't you take care of the lady first" I scolded him.

"Since when we're you a lady? From my point of view, you never were a lady,  but still save me right now, and I would think about it. " Sunoo shouted, "think about what? " I asked backing away from the rat. Sunoo did too"Think about you as a lady " Sunoo said screaming and when that boy backed away, we stumbled together and I landed on top of him.

He really was a visual but "Get rid of your ugly face you bastard" I said as I saw the rat coming closer to us, I, L/n Y/n having a quick motor system immediately climbed up a tree. Sunoo looked at me shocked. "Hey!! Y/n how could you leave me behind?! What if it bit my precious face?! " Sunoo screamed horrified. "That's for you to figure out! You dumb-good-for-nothing bastard" I shouted.

"Ahhh!! " Sunoo screamed as the rat got close to him. "Maybe it feel in love with you precious face" I smiled "Shut up and help me! " He screamed running up and down. I took a deep breath "Only if you say please" I teased him. " When I die! " He stopped and showed his pink tongue to me. "Okay" I said coolly.

The rat haven't given up on Sunoo and chased him agaim, Sunoo after some time gave up "okay okay , Y/n Please help me" He said in short breathe. I eyed him, " Say Pretty please with ice cream and cheery in top" I smiled. He rolled his eyes "Pretty please with icecream and cherry on top" He said gritting his teeth.

"What? I can't hear you! " I acted, Sunoo Scoffed, "Pretty Please with Ice cream on top!!! " He shouted. "With what on top? " I asked " With ice cream! Ice cream And Cherry on tOp" His voice cracked.

I smiled to myself, cracked a branch and slowly climbed down the tree, I gulped hard and went near the rat, holding my stick frimly. And with that I hitted the ground near it, and shooed it away.

Sunoo released a huge breath and sat down on the grasses, "I miss my home" He pouted. "Let's go" I said and we continued walking again.

"It's so tiring!!" Sunoo wailed after 30 minutes of walking, he pouted and took out his vitamins and a bottle of water, eyeing me he ate his vitamins and handed one to me. "Have this looks like you haven't eaten your food for weeks" He said handing me his water too.

"Well... Thanks" I shrugged, my eyes landing on a moving bush, there was something strange over there and the vitamin boy was bust complaining so I shushed him with my finger, as if on cue a large snake appeared in front of our eyes, it's tongue slithering and scaring the freak out of us.

Sunoo panicked but I slowly wispered "Do not do anything, just stay like this or else you are dead" I said, "If I'm dead, I will haunt you! " Sunoo mumbled frowning "Hey you don't trust me?! I don't care anyways" I gritted and wispered harshly " Is this the only way to escape a snake?" Sunoo Said rolling his eyes. "I saw it on YouTube you fool, unlike you who would have been gone to hell if it weren't foee" I said glaromg straight at him" The snake ran along sunoo's leg and the poor boy looked at me horrified as if he was going to die.

"Shhh!! Just close your eyes" I instructed slowly" And he thankfully obliged. What an awkward position we were in. My poimty fingers on his lips and sunoo's eyes tightly closed and a snake slithering along his legs, this side was

Hilarious

After sometime the snake gave up and dissapapered among the grasses. "Sunoo it's gone now" I wispered and with this, he finally opened his left eye and took a peek around and then opened both of his eyes. "Um.. Can you move your fingers off me? " He said with a pink tint creeping around his cheeks.

"Oh right... Sorry" I said quickly removing it and avoiding eyes contact, a pink tint spreading around my cheeks too.

"Y/n!!!!!" Aeri screamed and dragged me into a hug, Ji Eun smiled. "We searched all over for you!! Don't you know how worried we were!! " She cried, her eyes all red from crying. Ji Eun hugged me too, and out came the other Enhypen members and gave sunoo a big hug, Jay looked like a walking zombie with dark shadows under his eyes and his hair all messed up.

"Hey why is your face so red? " Aeri said finally looking at me clearly. "Nothing.... Just that.... Ahh!! So hot today" I struggled to find the exact words. "But the weather is cloudy" Just Eun said pointing up.

Aeri smirked, "well j guess it was a hot day for some of us here" She said eyeing me. "Oh! Shut up! Let's go! " I mumbled dragging them.

"Hey hey!! " Jake shouted behind me and ran close to me, the rest of the members did too. "Um... I'm so sorry for leaving you behind, it was so inmanly of me" Jake said as he scratched his neck and looked down. "Yeah, I'm sorry too" Jungwon mumbled and then the rest of the members began apoligizing, It surprised me to say that Sunghoon and Heesung did too.

As I opened my mouth to say that it was okay "what about me?! " Sunoo shouted like a five year old, oh well he was a five year old. "Aigoo were sorry" Ni-ki smiled and hugged him. Sunoo pouted, "What about you guys" Sunoo said pointing at the rest of the members "We are very very sorry" Jungwon said and ran to hug him again, all members did.

Sunoo beamed a satisfied smile and glanced at me "Y/n said it's okay" Sunoo said in a baby tone, I swear that boy! Everybody stared at me and I gave them a nod and a small smile.

________________

I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for not updating on time.
If you loved this chapter do tell me in the comments as I enjoy reading each and every comments from you guys!! Ahh and thank you a lot lotttttt for your support. I promise I will make it up for you all.

-I love you guys!! 🙆