The feels 🌌

Y/n's Pov
"Did you hear about y/n? " "Yeah she kind of deserves it" "How can she steal her own best friends crush" The whispers went on while I put on my air pods.

"Hey y/n" Jay waved and I returned his wave, removing my air pods a smile forming on my dull face as he ran towards me to catch up.

"Did you eat? " He asked while I nodded my head before sighing. "Don't mind what others say to you okay? " He said while I continued nodding my head. "Thanks jay" I finally let out. Jay stared at me straight through his eyes.

"Hey, Are you sure your okay? " He sighed concern filling his face while I put out a small smile to reassure him "I'm fine, remember I am flying kick?" I let the tone of my speech be as cheerful as a kid, Jay snorted "Don't remind me about hat, it makes my head hurt" He chuckled "See you later than, flying kick" He winked before getting inside his class.

"Y/n" Ji Eun called from behind while I signaled her to catch up. "The post was removed" Ji Eun smiled as she reached near me. "Jay and Heeseung helped me remove the post, we stayed up till 1:00 am yesterday" She continued "Jay and Heeseung too? " I asked shocked "Yes, Heeseung rushed out to find you yesterday, he looked as pale as a ghost but we first agreed to remove the post" Ji Eun chirped.

"You should thank them, and guess who was the one who posted your photo, the same creep who came to you that day" Ji Eun now frowned while I shrugged, it was no surprise because that's what I expected from that freak.

"I should teach him and Aeri a lesson" Ji Eun turned her hands to fists while I gulped. No one can change Ji Eun's mind when  she was as mad as hell. But I was glad that I had such a annoying saint by my side.

"Thank you Ji Eun" I blurted out while the girl looked at me shocked "For always being there for me" I continued while Ji Eun's eyes turned to crystals and a slip of tear escaped her eyes.

"It's okay, but it took you forever to say it" She croaked while wiping her tears away with a smile on her face. "Let me deal with Kwan Joo and Aeri myself" I gritted remembering that Kwan Joo has crossed his line and Aeri too of course.

Just then Sunoo ran towards me he huffed "y/n have you seen Ni-ki? " He asked while I shook my head. "Ni-ki? I thought he would be practicing" I said worry filling inside me.

"I know but the day before yesterday Ni-ki called me some where in late night and he was saying strange things, so I searched for him all day yesterday but he was no where in school" Sunoo said his eyes were now wet but tears refused to slip out of his eyes. "And I went to his house but he was not there too, his parents said he hasn't returned for five days and I lied to reassure them that he was okay, I won't know where I should search for him" Sunoo said without breathing.

"He...wo..nt ...pick up...his...calls either" He said catching his breath while Ji Eun let him relax. "It's okay Sunoo, I will help you search for him" I said quickly dropping my bag on my seat.

__________________

The dumb me realized that I don't even have his phone number, how the hell am I supposed to search for him?! I quickly checked the dance club but there was no one there, I reached out to the basketball stadium but there was no sign of life here.

Where the hell is he? He didn't kill himself did he? I thought worry and despair stirring up inside me. Just then I remembered taking Ni-ki to the rooftop.

Please be there Ni-ki

I mentally prayed while going up through the stairs. I would usually grumble about the long stairs I had to take to reach the rooftop but today I didn't care. I didn't care even though my legs complained for taking no break while running up the stairs.