The Song Joong Ki

Y/n's POV

Ji Eun glared at Aeri who was busy rolling her eyes over us. "I can't believe Aeri betrayed us" She muttered while I shifted my gaze to the book in front of me.

The detention hall was empty except for the three of us. Our teacher made sure that we were okay and comforted us by letting us off with a light punishment.

Aeri scowled when we held eye contact, I never knew she would be so upset when it came to Sunghoon. I sighed regretting the fact that I agreed to cover her up. Ji Eun always reminded me that things would go wrong, and I hate the fact that she is right. Things went wrong.

But it was not as of Sunghoon liked me, That Song Joong Ki was nothing but a friend even though I have complicated feels when I am around him but still I was pretty sure he considered me as a close friend and nothing more.

As soon as the detention ended and the teacher has left the room,Ji Eun frowned upon Aeri and grabbed her bag, so did I but we were suddenly greeted by no other than Park Sunghoon himself.

He came to me, running as if his life depended on it. "Are you okay? " He huffed for breath while I just nodded. "Don't tell me you ran all the way till here" I muttered surprised while he managed a smile.

"No, I came here for a jog" He joked with his  smirk while Aeri stopped in her tracks. "Sunghoon? " She called however  Sunghoon ignored her. Realizing that she was ignored by the ice prince she grumbled before walking away, rolling her eyes when she left the detention room.

"I'll catch up with her " Ji Eun said before running after Aeri. "Sunghoon I have something to say" I choked, while he hummed. "What is it? " He asked "To be honest,Do you remember I gave you that letter and that incident?" I bit my lips and chewed on it.

"Ah! The day you stole my chocolates?" He replied a smirk plastered on his face.

"I didn't steal, I was just being considerate" I defended myself but continued anyways.

"That letter was not from me, actually it was Aeri's, She had a crush on you and since that incident happened she told me to cover her up while she got herself ready to confess to you so I agreed. I'm sorry I shouldn't have" I mumbled hanging my head low.

Sunghoon sighed "So you mean to say, you didn't actually like me and it was a show? " I shamefully nodded my head, my eyes away from his electrifying gaze. "I'm really sorry" I mumbled hanging my head even lower.

Suddenly the ice prince burst into laughter, "Awww how cute" He smiled when I met his eyes with confusion "You thought I wouldn't know? Do you think I was that dumb? " He smiled while eyeing me carefully.

I nodded my head while Sunghoon tsked, "Look here miss, I am not as dumb as you" His eyes crinkled while I frowned "Who are you calling miss to mister? " I raised my eyebrow while Sunghoon slowly patted my head.

"You know, you were the first one to be hesitant when I asked you out on a date, other girls would have loved to but I only asked you" He grinned while patting my hair gently. "And besides Aeri confronted me and told me about everything, she told me that everything was an act" He continued but stopped patting my hair and put his hands to himself.

"I should be mad at you, but I'm not" He said now his hand reaching my cheeks. Oh no  and there he squished my cheeks again while I frowned. "I said stop squishing my cheeks" I stared at his eyes which were full of admiration again.

"Are you being mad at me? I am the one who is supposed to be the one who is mad here" The ice prince replied trying to act hurt.

"But you said you weren't angry at me" I strangely pouted while Sunghoon gave me his brightest smile, the smile where his eyes turned to little crescents, this smile some how warmed my heart and it began to malfunction again.

"Now that I think of it, I'm getting mad" He said not leaving my cheeks alone. "I'm sorry already" I frowned even more while Sunghoon chuckled.

"Sorry? Hmm how about you listen to me for one week, I will see how sorry you are" He suggested while I huffed a breath. Listen to him for one week? Hell no, "Why should I? " I asked "Because your sorry? Why you don't want to? This is making me hurt" Sunghoon stopped squishing my cheeks and took his hands away from me.

He crossed his arms and tapped his foot, refusing to look at me with a frown on his face. Was this prince mad at me? Seriously, but since I am the one who is at fault here, I decided to agree. It was just one week, how much worse could it get? I convinced myself.

Clearing my throat I said" Okay, but just one week" I sighed while the angry man here brightened up. "You agreed to it" He smiled again while I reluctanly nodded my head.

__________________

7:30 pm

Sunghoon didn't even spare me when I reached home, I had to quickly rush to the library or else he said he would get mad. My mother was amazed at my speed, I just excused myself saying that I was going out for a study and I truly was. Ah! And did I mention him tormenting me for my phone number.

"This is pure torture" I frowned at the man who was busy playing with his pencil. "What? Solve it" He smiled before going back to his amusing pencil again. How the hell was I supposed to solve 20 questions and on top of that the subject was math. I gave him a secret small glare before  huffing for breath and started solving the questions.

And here was what I wanted to say to maths. Dear maths, please stop asking me complicated algebra equations, didn't you learn that one should solve their own problem? Seriously you can't depend on me to solve all of it could you? If you want the correct answer do refer the textbooks yourself. I mentally scolded math.

This was the best thing I could do right now. Given the situation where I was stuck in maths and the ice prince was literally smiling while staring at me.

Ignoring the kid beside me , I searched the answers online but to no luck, all that came was a website where ' how to solve maths strategy' was given. I sighed, even the heavens were not by my side today.

"Ugh, let me take a break" I cried before stretching myself while Sunghoon glanced at his notebook. "Did you finish my math homework? " He asked while I rolled my eyes (secretly I can't afford to make him mad because I don't know) "it's in process" I said gritting my teeth while he flashed a satisfied smile.

"Y/n, we are the only ones here" He whispered while I nodded my head. The library didn't show any hint of life aside from us and the librarian who was scrolling through her feed in the computer.

"Hey this is for you" He said before singing

"I like you so much otoke otoke,
Nega neomu joh-a otoke otoke

Your so pretty oteke oteke,
Nega neomu yeppeo, otoke otoke

Would you like to meet me
Narang manna bollae it to get saeng-gaghae

It's good not to say anything
Janmal mango Masha johda johda gu"
The ice prince pouted and then there was an awkward silence before I  I burst out into huge laughter, " What was that?! " I continued chuckling while he turned into a thick shade of tomatoes.

"I thought girls like that" He mumbled while avoiding my gaze. "I liked it" I burst out into another crazy laughter while he hung his head low.

"I swear you looked like Song Joong Ki" I snorted and teased. "Don't tease me" He smiled but I continued "Song Joong ki-shhi nega neomu joh-a otoke otoke? " I teased while he also broke out laughing while the library eyed us strictly but we couldn't care.