Cake Face

Continuation

' Hi pretty, I'm heeseung' The boy said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow ' So what? ' I said having the courage to look directly in his eyes, the crowd was shocked, the boys were giggling and the girls were busy gasping and whistering.

The so called Heesung himself was shocked with what I said, his expression turned to something doubtful, something unclear.. I guess he never faced this kind of situation before. 'Feisty aren't you? ' He said again with a small smirk playing up again. Where did that confused boy go all of a sudden?

' Yeah... So feisty that I could literally kick you outside of this planet if you annoy me again' I said smirking too... It wouldn't be fair if he was the only one smirking

'Watch what your saying *****' A girl with a cake face defended Heesung.
I sighed, I had enough of this drama and again just on my day one as a transfer student? So not fair, but I just couldn't stand that cake face so I stood up, walked close to her and stared at her face

' What are you gonna do? Hit me? Mommy I'm so scared' I acted ' But you know what? You won't even touch a strand of my hair... But this is quite entertaining' I said with a scoff
'Well then keep entertaining me... That way I think I won't be bored' I said with a satisfied grin. Honestly it was fun to watch the amazed face of this people standing here.

As if on cue, I dramatically opened the door of my class and went to the garden I was admiring on. It was peaceful here. All those butterflies flying over and the sound the birds made on the nested tree... Relaxed me.

As I was enjoying the peace out came nuisance again when a say a girl clinging onto a poor boy. She was literally shouting oppa oppa like WTH. As I continued to watch their show the boy Virguolously threw her away and shouted at her. The girl was literally at tears. That brat but it was none of my business so I just threw a blind eye at it.

" Um.... Excuse me? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo!! Guess who the next member is???

Hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it! 🙆

Don't forget to vote!!!

Updates only on Saturday... Till then bye and stay safe