Memories

Y/n's POV

"I had a fight my mother" I said coldly "Heeseung just helped me" I said eyeing aeri who was busy squealing, "Y/n is there nothing more? " Ji Eun raised her eye brows. "Nope that's all" I said "Your hoodie" Ji Eun's voice trailed off.

"That" I mumbled "OMG!! Your so lucky y/n!you got helped by heeseung,  LEE HEESEUNG!! " Aeri squealed cutting off Ji Euns question "I know that" I smiled.

"Sounds like you have changed your crush? " Ji Eun said eyeing Aeri "How can I take my own friends dhhdhxh? " Aeri said glaring at Ji Eun. "What dhhdhxh? " I said with a fixed gaze at Aeri.

"I personally think boys are such a pain in ***" Ji Eun sighed sitting next to me, Aeri gasped "How in the world could you say that?" Ji Eun shrugged "Just saying"

I spotted a old book on the bookshelf, I raised my eyebrow and asked Ji Eun about it. "Ah! , Wonder who left it here" Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

I took it and it read "Memories" Curiosity hit me as I opened the book, pictures of a year ago unlocked in front of me, I stopped when I saw a picture of Jay and me together, I smiled.

A year ago

You wanna come in?

This winter vacation was so boring that I could watch penthouse season 3 again and again, sighing I left for  fresh air, completely tired from my stuffed room, I decided to go to the nearest park so that I can breathe again.

I took a seat and inhaled the fresh sweet air, the children near me were playing and giggling, adults and couples were taking their sweet time and being cringy as hell, I envied them, I never had a childhood like the young children near me, never been in a relationship, it was just me and me alone, but I didn't care, sometimes it was better to be alone.

I smelled something delicious so I turned to the direction of the smell, ohh corn, I smiled, just as I was about to get up I saw a blonde man pickpocketing a young girl, "Hey stop right there! " I shouted, the man froze and started to run as fast as he can, I ran after him "I said stop!! " I shouted but the man didn't and headed towards a crowd of people. I thought I lost sight of him but no, he was there, with his blonde hair carrying a corn and enjoying it, he looked somewhat different, his clothes, did he change it or something? But yeah pickpocketers are fast so I guess it wasn't impossible for them.

I ran to him and gave him a flying kick ( `o´)_θ☆ location? On his damn blonde head, the boy fainted and turned his body to see a handsome young boy dropping his corn and closing his eyes, the crowd screamed and took pictures of us.

"What's the use of having a good face when your inside is rotten? " I tsked before informing the police.

____________

"

I said I didn't do it! " The blond boy shouted, I just rolled my eyes. "What the hell did I even do? Wait I'm calling my lawyer" The boy shouted clearly angry holding the ice pack on his head.

After his so called lawyer came, he said I didn't have enough evidence to show the police that the culprit was indeed him, so they let him go.

"Hey! " The blond boy snapped at me, "what?! " I glared at him "well I'm expecting an apology" He said tapping his foot impatiently, "What Apology? There is no APOLOGY in my dictionary, and as a fellow citizen let me advice you to stop living your life like that, I pity you" I said in annoyance.