Stress Relief

Y/n Pov

"Ahh, so this is your room" Ji young smiled entering my stuffy bedroom. "Mom said we can share the bed together,  untill we renovate the other room" Ji young grinned excitement glittering in her eyes.

No wonder Jungwon had a crush on her. Even though she looked exactly the same as me, her aura lighted up everywhere she went. A happy virus which everyone loved. Unlike me, I sighed hiding the book Jungwon gave me earlier.

"Sure" I flashed out a smile and she giggled like a kid before jumping on my bed. "You haven't changed" I chuckled looking at her exited  face. "You too except for the fact that you look more stunning then before" She pouted.

"Thats called an upgrade you know" I praised myself while she muttered "Whatever fool~"

Ji Young was admitted to the same school I went in, She said she wanted to come back here and complained to Dad like hell. I maintained my fake smile and after dinner, here I was laying a mat and some blankets to sleep on.

After some silence I could hear Ji young mumble "I can't wait to see him" squealing to herself. "Who?" I blurted out and she let out another squeal.

"There is a kid" She smiled turning and looking at me. Excitement never leaving her eyes. "I still remember the things he said to me when we were kids" She giggled and I couldn't help but smile.

"Aigoo do you like him that much?" I tsked and her smile grew wider. "Of course, I have been waiting for this day! To finally meet him and you know be like before" She said her voice lost in her own world.

"Are you talking about Jungwon?" I asked a new kind of pain settling inside me. "Do you know him?" She gasped her eyes turning as wide as an owl.

"I do" I smiled remembering the day I met Jungwon. "How does he  look now?" She suddenly stood up coming near me. I gulped "Um, He is famous  I guess, Girls are always squealing around him" I informed.

"Tell me more" She smiled intrigued by the conversation. "He has this cute eyes that looks like a cat, and these fluffy cheeks and a friendly aura, Oh! He is an athletic,  He is great in taekwondo" I smiled.

Every small detail about him made her smile.

"Yes, He was in taekwondo when he was little, I used to call him little champion " She giggled and I tensed.

So thats why he was unreadable  when I called him that name.

"He asked me about you, seems like he still remembers you " I fake smiled, Jealously filling up inside me. " Looks like he didn't forget his promises" Ji Young grinned to herself.

Ji young told me about how Jungwon was her childhood bestfriend and how he would always be there for her. She also told me that Jungwon promised to never forget her when she was to go to the States with Dad.

I envyed her and a pang of guilt hit me, What was I even doing?!

---------------------

Ji young became the hot topic next day, every student shocked that she looked exactly like me and rumors going around of her dating Jungwon as kids saw them together.

I hid the fact that I hurt everyday , Ever since Ji Young met Jungwon again. It suddenly seemed like I didn't existed. Everywhere I looked I saw Ji young and Jungwon smiling and laughing at each other. Acting all lovey dovey.