Parties

Y/n's POV

"Yah!!! Ni-Ki!! Come here you brat!!" I screamed when i saw Ni-ki quitely sneaking away from the gate, the fact that i raised my voice made it even worse and off the brat went running as fast as he can.

"Let the poor boy be" Ji Eun said a sigh escaping from her as she slowly patted my back.

I glared at the nerd beside me. "I mean how could you?! You didn't let me sleep for 5 hours straight!! How can you even study till 4am?!" I huffed a breath while Ji Eun sniggered behind me.

"Its all desipline you fool! How can i not study when the finals are near?" She sighed.

Just then a tap interrupted our conversation,"Hey!! Y/n!!" Jake smiled when i turned to him.

"Hey...long time no see" i returned the smile. "May i know who-" Ji Eun questioned so in the end i decided to introduce them to each other.

Jake being the gentleman he is greeted Ji Eun while the nerd beside me eyed him suspiciously. "By the way did you hear about the party these week?" Jake asked me while i snorted.

Party, of course i forgot this word existed thanks to Ji Eun, I owe her one.

"So whats the venue?" I asked.

-
_____________

"This is so unlike you, what happened to the Y/n who said that she had stranger allergies" Ji Eun raised her eye brows when we decided to change for the party.

"I am now allergic to study rather than strangers, i just found out yesterday that study is a no no for me" I smiled eyeing the outfit that my grandmother picked for me.

Of Course we couldn't forget our little baby so we decided to call Aeri, however she said she couldn't go. I remember her telling me something about her parents grounding her. Well that sucks.

Party? Then hoodie and sweatpants it is. I smiled.

"Wait so you are going like this?! Come on y/n!! It is a party for the lords sake!" Ji Eun scolded me.

"Nah ah this will not do missy" The saint sneered and took another look at my closet. Then she smiled while taking out my precious gift from my grandmother. The (your favourite dress 😊 im doing you a favour here)

"No Bafoon! This was given by my grandmother, i wouldn't ruin it for a freaking party" i glared at her before gently snatching the dress away from her.

Ji eun scoffed. "Girl, then when are you going to wear it? When you become old and will be in the last state of breath, will you wear it then?" Ji Eun eyed me as if i was some kind of a fool.

Well, its not like i would go on a date or something, what have i got to loose.

So i decided to wear it anyways. Ji Eun wore a elegant floral dress which reached to her knee length, i must say the perfect dress for the perfect girl.

As soon as we reached the venue i immediately found myself some corner to slip in and enjoy the view while Ji Eun decided to dance wth the others. Tch, that saint wasn't a saint after all.

"Y/n!!" I could hear Jay scream my name from behind. This man, my very first friend looked so elegant yet handsome today. Was it because of the outfit or was he always like that. Well Jay was one person who would shine even if he was kept in the darkest pit of the world.