Stitches

A special appearance is here as well.

Thank you 406 for joining my story

____________________

Y/n's POV

2 years ago

"Hello I'm Aeri!" A girl beamed in front of me. Ignoring her I took out my ear pods while she pouted. " Are you ignoring me? " Nodding my heads I reached for my bag and walked out of the hallways while she followed me like a lost puppy.

__________________

"What is that? Why do you have leftover food in your bag?! That's gross!" I heard a boy snicker in the corner of our school. I was about to leave and mind my own business when I heard a yelp.

Seri

I quickly ran to see Seri on the ground while a bunch of students crowded her as if they were about to gobble up her.

"Let her go" I growled

______________________

"Sorry, it's all my fault, are you okay? " The girl cried behind me while I sighed. "Look at me Seri, if they are bullying you again don't hesitate to call me okay? " I mumbled while she smiled

"Okay y/n" She beamed "Do you want to go to the cafeteria later? " She asked

________________

"Ha... It's Aeri not Seri! " She frowned when I called her Seri again. "Did you guys fight again? Come in it's the 5 the time already!! " She huffed.

Closing me eyes, I sighed remembering the day I became friends with Aeri. She was always there with that silly smile on her face. I missed her telling me of her stupid dream when she saw Jeon Jungkook or her crazy fantasies and her beliefs in love.

The way she seemed to achieve the impossible, making Ji Eun and me friends and being someone important in my life. A friend, A family and most importantly a noisy sister.

Opening my eyes I just realized that I lost her. Just like I lost my toys, my friends, my people. Shaking my head I removed the negative thoughts and heading down stairs for my class.

As I went to my locker, the hallways were dimmed and lights flickered as if I was in some kind of borrow movie.

Just then I saw Kwan joo thrasing Aeri near her locker. "B*tch!! " He growled, his eyes bloodlust, his fist clencing hard and his whole body shaking from anger.

"Say that once again! " He snarled grabbing Aeri's collar "You'll never get her " Aeri spat on his face, that's when Kwan Joo slapped her.

"Hey! " I gritted "Set her free!! " I glared at him but he smirked. "Finally the queens here" He said tightening his grip on Aeri. "What do you want again?! " I sighed while Kwan Joo's smirk grew even more "you" He said blantly.

"Let's date, my friends would think I got a real chick and I might even become famous" He chuckled, I joined him letting out an ugly laughter myself I tsked.

"Too bad, I don't date Freaks like you" That being said i threw a punch at his ugly face and he loosened his grip on Aeri. Glaring at him I placed another hard punch on his face.

"Who.Freaking.Said.You.Could.Touch.My.Friend!! " I spat out and placed tons of punches on his face while he just received them like a loser.

A kick was enough to send him flying over and thrasing himself near a locker as well.

"Let's go Aeri" I grabbed her and made sure she was treated in the nurses room. Ji Eun ran over to Aeri, screaming on top of her lungs. "Aeri are you okay?! Tell me who was that jerk!! " Ji Eun frowned while Aeri let out a sob.

"You fools" She cried even more eyeing Ji Eun and Me. "You should me mad at me" She sobbed even more. I guess Ji Eun couldn't take it, she hugged Aeri and let out a small sob too.

"That's right, so don't you ever betray us ever again" She whimpered, both of them eyed me so I gladly joined the hug . A small tear escaping and sliding down my face as well.

____________________

"My gosh! Y/n are you okay?! " Sunoo  ran as fast as he can huffing for breath when he finally reached me. "Why do you always get in trouble" He said wiping a sweat off his face.

"What's this? " He asked grabbing my wrist to see a wound on it. "Ah i must have got it when I punched him earlier" I mumbled while he pouted. "Does it hurt? " He asked and I shook my head before replying a quick no.

Unsatisfied with my answer Sunoo grabbed the first aid box from the nurses office and together we headed to the rooftop.

Sitting on the bench, Sunoo gently placed my hand on his lap before examining it. Then he applied antiseptic on my wrist using a small cotton.

Badum Badum my heart sang when I got a grip of what was happening. Clearing my throat I snatched the cotton and applied it myself. "It's okay I'll do it myself" I mumbled as Sunoo shook his head.

"Your applying it the wrong way, ayy let me do it, you just relax" He tsked grabbing the cotton and placing it in my wound gently. To be honest it stinged and I was trying to do my best not to scream.

"I know it hurts, say it if it hurts you idoit" Sunoo mumbled before closing the first aid kit.

"Well, it didn't" I defended myself as he gave me a 'Don't lie, I see it over you' look. "Still, Thank you" I mumbled. "Your welcome" He beamed while I sighed. "No one has ever cleaned up my wounds for me, it was only my grandma who actually cared for me and my wounds" I babbled out, shocked at confessing my dark past to him.

Sunoo put a bandage which had stickers of fox on the it. "Here it'll prevent you from again, it may sound strange but I'm glad" He smiled and I waited for him to continue. "I'm glad that I was the first person to paste bandages on your wrist aside from your grandma" He chirped out in a happy tone.

"Well, congratulations" I smiled a little shaking his hands , chuckling at our behavior Sunoo stared at me before saying "y/n, I wish you would never get hurt, it makes me hurt as well" He pouted and me here was trying to ignore my annoying heart.

"Well I wish I have more wounds" I added with an silly eye roll "Why? " Sunoo inquired while I let out a smile.
"So you could heal me again" I wiggled out my eyebrows and Sunoo smiled too.

"Next time it won't be antiseptic and cottons" He warned "You might need stitches next time" He grinned as I shook my head in disbelief.

Behind the scene

A clap echoed the hallways as I grabbed Aeri's wrist. "Ah so you must be y/n" A boy said while I read his name plate. "Choi Soobin?" I said out loud while he smiled.

"No wonder Jungwon always talks about you, I see your strong" He clapped even more while I let out a snort.

"Go before the teachers sniff the air, I'll take care of Kwan Joo for you" Soobin continued while I nodded my head.

"Thanks" I mumbled as Soobin waved a bye.

"Ahhh!! " Soobin screamed "what is that?! Oh my god look at its wriggly legs" I heard him scream, and after I while I heard him call "Yoenjun hyung!  I just saw a spider!! It was as big as a cabbage" The hallways echoed his voice.