A brat!

Y/n's POV

"Good! " I smiled when Jungwon showed me a picture of him eating his breakfast. "See? " He smiled while I nodded, "okay! Great! Go now and don't forget to eat your lunch okay? " I patted him while he nodded and smiled before going back to his class.

"Hoi! " A boy hooted behind me. I turned back and was greeted by the most handsome yet hejhfhdneg boy, Park Sunghoon.

"Why is it so hard to see you these days? " He huffed while running to catch up with me. "I searched for you all day yesterday" He mumbled "why? Were you bored? " I mumbled. Just then I got a text from Ji Eun.

1 new message from spoiltegg:

Spoiltegg: Remember you have a fake crush on Sunghoon! Well I can see you clearly from here! Act like Aeri! Fast!

Mentally groaning, I fake smiled at Sunghoon, "ahh really?, I'm sorry, what should I do to make it up for you? " I said trying to be as cheerful as I can be (which is not in my dictionary at all 🚫)

Sunghoon smiled, "Go on a date with me" He said completely blocking my way  with his body, "what?! " I shouted completely dazed from what the boy told me.

"Let's go on a date, I'll pick you up at 6:00 pm tomorrow!" He smiled while I shook my head. "I mea-" Before I could answer, I was interrupted by  another message from Ji Eun

Spoiltegg:What are you sayin' No for!! Say yes or else you would have your room flooded with tears today!

Rolling my eyes, I shifted my gaze to see Sunghoon waiting for my answer. "Sure! It was out of the blue so" I trailed my voice and searched for Ji Eun in the crowd, there she was smirking while drinking her chocolate milk.

_______________

I must agree that time flies by very fast, just in the blink of an eye, I was there, standing in front of the mirror, with an awkward (your favorite dress) , why were dresses so uncomfortable? Ji Eun patted herself for the hard work she did to make me look like a complete fool.

"Thanks" I muttered before sighing to see a girl I could not recognize in the mirror. "Why are you sighing for?! Oh my god! Did you just insult my talent?! " Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "No! It's just that, I feel a lil uncomfortable" I sighed and stopped before I could disappoint her more.

Aeri was not with us this whole week she said she had some serious project going on which would hugely impact her grades so she had no choice but to complete it, she was always missing in our little group so we couldn't update her about the lil date.

The gods must have blessed Sunghoon as my mother was not here with me either, she had a group gathering with her old mates so she said she was going to come back pretty late.

The door bell rang, I opened it to see a handsome, well dressed Sunghoon (imagine hoon in whatever dress you like, your choice ┐( ̄U ̄)┌)
"Ready pretty?" He smiled as he handed me his hand in which I awkwardly responded by taking it, I felt poor for Sunghoon as he handed me a bunch of flowers 💐 (in which I sneezed when I tried to sniff it while the boy chuckled)

"Where do you want to go? Somewhere hot, or some where cold? " Sunghoon asked after we finished our dinner, "What do you mean?! " I asked while my eyes turned as wide as a saucer.