Shattered

Y/n's Pov

"Hey aren't you y/n? Ji Young's twin? " A boy asked me, his eyes glittered as if he just got a million dollars depositted in his bank. I shook my head, "Sorry you got the wrong person" I said trying to escape the creep but he smirked even more.

"I see, you never changed except for your appearance, you look better this way" The boy said in a mocking tone, "Do mind your own business" I fake smiled and turned to head towards my classroom but the following words the creep said stopped me in my tracks.

"You don't remember me, do you? It's me kwan joo" His voice sniggered behind me.

Kwan joo?

Flashback:

Kwan Joo pushed me and I landed near the trash bin because of his force. "That's where you belong, you trash" He smirked while I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"If you tell Ji Young about this, I won't let it slide, you pig" He sniggered along with his evil friends while I clenched my teeth. If only I had power, strength, love and care. I wouldn't have ended up here. I would have been loved by everyone just like they did to Ji Young.

"Pig" The other kids sang repeatedly, while I shoved my fingers in my ears trying to mute the harsh world away from me.

"Kwan joo? I tried my best not to show any hint of fear in my eyes . Anger rose and my blood boiled. I couldn't stand this creature, the one who always picked on me. Why? Because I was ugly, awkward and a total outcast. This two Faced bastard was always nice to me when he was around Ji Young but a total devil during her absence.

I gritted my teeth remembering how the young me always waited for Kwan joo to apologize and start being friends with me, but at some point I gave up, literally everything because of him.

The sly jerk showed his ugliest smile, "y/n look at you, you look so different now, I told you to remove your glasses and set your hair free, you look so much better like this" He chipped even more while I just continued walking towards my classroom.

______________

"Y/n you okay? "  Sunoo pouted when he saw my angered face. "Are you sick, do you want to go to the nurse room? " He asked while I shook my head. "No I'm fine, I am just not feeling up to the mood " I lied while he handed me another chocolate ice cream. I sighed while having the little heaven in front of me.

"Eww" Ji Eun sneered when  she saw Sunoo eating. Mint chocolate? "What a weird taste" She continued while Sunoo smiled. "What are you talking about, mint chocolate is not weird, besides our senior's like to have it too" Sunoo replied paying full attention to his ice cream.

"Like senior, like junior~" Ji Eun teased while Sunoo rolled his eyes.After finishing my ice creamI stared down at my own hands, fiddling it. I can't believe the bastard is in our school, however I am not the old y/n now, I will not be the victim anymore. I sighed before taking out my books for the classes to start.

__________________

"Y/n" Kwan Joo smiled making his way towards me. "I was searching for you all day" He complained while Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "Do we know you? " She asked " Oh I am Y/n's childhood friend" He smiled "Since when we're you my childhood friend? " I glared.

"Please make sure to stay away from me, sometimes when I am not up to the mood or when I see certain people I get easily annoyed and then I make sure to send that person to hospital so I suggest you move out of my way, let's go Ji Eun" I gritted before leaving the hallways.