there is also a call waiting for yan rong.

there is no evening self-study at the international school, but there are many evening activities, and yan rong usually calls him between nine and ten o'clock.

it was extra late today, it was past ten o'clock, and the phone had not yet rang.

he decided to take a shower, took off his clothes and went into the bathroom.

a few seconds later, he stepped back again, naked |, bent down to find a sealed bag in the desk drawer, put the phone in, sealed the mouth, and took it into the bathroom.

sure enough, when he was halfway through washing, yan rong called.

he quickly washed off the foam in his hand and dried it, then picked it up.

yan rong over there asked, "i went to the book club, and it ended a little late." have you slept?

wang jin replied, "not yet... i'm reading a book.

yan rong said, "what book are you reading?"

wang jin opened his eyes and said nonsense: "oxford clinical emergency handbook."

yan rong did not suspect it and said, "oh. i'll tell you something.

wang jin said, "what?"

yan rong held his breath for most of the day, and said in an urgent tone: "there is a new school doctor from our school, if i don't recognize the wrong person, he looks exactly like your ex-boyfriend, even the name is exactly the same."

wang jin: "..."

his ex-boyfriend is not only one, but yan rong has only seen that one.

yan rong wondered, "why don't you talk?" ddid you already know that?

wang jin really didn't know, and said, "of course i don't know, i was also very surprised."

yan rong put his mind at ease and said, "then it doesn't matter, i haven't been sick lately, and i won't take the initiative to talk to him, so i don't pay attention to him."

wang jin smiled and said, "well, ignore him."

yan rong felt that wang jin didn't care about jin yue, so he stopped talking and changed his tone: "do you think of me?"

wang jin said, "thought about it."

yan rong tentatively asked, "do you have anything you want to say to me?"

wang jin followed the mood and context at this time and said, "i miss you very much." yan rong was

a little disappointed, his voice lowered a little, and said, "i miss you too." wang jin listened

to his mood seemed to be not high, and softly coaxed: "today wednesday, the day after tomorrow we will meet." yan rong regained

his interest and said, "you come to pick me up, and then we will go straight home."

wang jin said, "good."

yan rong said: "you are not allowed to work overtime, i don't want to go out, we stay at home for a weekend, we can have many times of love, last week i didn't do enough, the time is too tight."

wang jin smiled and said, "good."

yan rong stopped talking.

wang jin waited for a while and said, "why don't you talk?"

yan rong said, "you, are you okay with some | affection?"

wang jin: "... wwhat the?

he heard a particularly slight gasp in the earpiece, and his heart moved, "what are you doing?"