chapter 1: is it adulthood?

on the evening of christmas eve, a serious injured person from a traffic accident was sent to the hospital, four ribs were broken, two | into the lungs, and when they were sent in, their eyes rolled white and they only did not breathe.

fortunately, thanks to the miraculous rejuvenation of dr. wang, the head of surgery, this unfortunate egg turned the corner.

the family members naturally thanked the medical staff, especially the old mother of the injured, took dr. wang's hand and exaggerated hundreds of times that "hua tuo is alive, young and promising, and a table of talents."

the more the old lady looked at this doctor, the more she liked it, she had a look and a head, she worked well and was highly skilled, and she became the director of surgery at a young age, and finally she couldn't help but ask, "xiao wang, are you married?"

dr.

wang smiled and squinted, "no." the

old lady was overjoyed, and her mind sifted through the single girls of her relatives and friends, and tentatively said, "oh, don't be too picky."

dr.

wang still smiled and squinted, "no pick, no pick, i'm not single." the

little flame in the old lady's heart "hissed" and extinguished.

she knew that her son was no longer in serious trouble, and she didn't think much of it, so when she came out, she asked a few small nurses: "director wang, his object is also a doctor?"

several nurse sisters exclaimed, "when did wuli jinjin have an object?" this

gossip quickly spread throughout the hospital, and dr. wang walked through the corridor after work, stepping on all the broken girl's heart.

dr. wang single name jin, the father is a mine, a mine of the second generation, born crippled but ambitious, no bad habits, do not love to play with cars, do not love to play with watches, do not love to play, from childhood determined to be a doctor, work hard to learn every day upwards, walk through the long road of study, and finally achieve the ideal. <

to say that the profession is good, even if it is good, he is still a good socialist in the workplace, into this top three hospital for a few years, the whole hospital from the leader to the temporary worker no one does not like him, the head of surgery retired at the beginning of the year, he took advantage of the time and place, and directly made up for it in minutes. professional and sociable also count, people are still handsome, thick eyebrows, high nose bridge, angular chin, curved lip line, looking at the long and lean, a person can hold a hundred and eighty pounds of patients, not wearing a white coat is a walking hormone, wearing a white coat is simply an angel in the foul, smiling and squinting to ask a sentence "where is uncomfortable", "lie down and look at me", who can stand it? some of his patients who recovered and remained in the hospital for several days refused to be discharged home, let alone double digits.

however, such a man who can be called the best is an unmarried family.

however, there is no equivalence between not getting married and not talking about love, dr. wang's fans still have a small expectation in their hearts, even if they can't enter the marriage hall, only talk to him about love, this life is also worth it!

the premise of love is that dr. wang has no object, how can he have an object! which leprechaun is it?

a few hours later, they actually met a little goblin.

because the operation worked overtime until eleven o'clock, the original date could only be lost, wang jin left the hospital, came to his favorite western restaurant alone, chose the window position, the operation was too exhausting, he ate two guests of steak alone, and finally put down the knife and fork satisfactorily.