"Hey" Yoongi reply with polite smile. He has a good impression of this cheerful Jackson, not to mention the man was attractive.

Namjoon walked up to the car and waved at Yoongi, his mind instantly going to this morning conversation where Yoongi asked him out.

Jackson was already late for his evening classes so after quick pleasantries he bid farewell to all three of them, well he said "Bye! Let's have drink sometime" to Yoongi.
"Bye my darling, don't make me wait for long and skip college" to Namjoon as he gave him a slap on his ass..
And a provoactive smile and a quick nod to Jungkook as he ran to his car.

It was no wonder that as soon as Namjoon entered the car he heard Jungkook mutter, "one of these days, i am gonna punch that guy's teeth out"

"Don't, Jackson just like joking around" Namjoon said from the backseat as Yoongi started the car.
"Hyung, he is annoying" Jungkook complained
"But he is my friend" Namjoon reasoned.
"Whatever" Jungkook dropped the topic, he didn't want to piss Namjoon off on the very day he wanna ask him out.

Namjoon shifted his attention to Yoongi, who was quietly driving the car.

"What you doing here? I thought Jungkook was going to pick me up" Namjoon enquired

"Well i just missed you" Yoongi winked as he looked at Namjoon from rearview mirror making him blush.

"So where we going? This is not the way to home" Namjoon asked the guy who has his attention on the mirror rather than road.

"Aren't you hungry, we just gonna grab a bite..and maybe something to drink" Yoongi replied.

"What you wanna eat hyung?" Jungkook asked

"Chicken"

Hearing his answer both Jungkook and Yoongi started laughing.. when Namjoon asked what was the matter, they told him that they were discussing what to eat and both of them thought that your answer will be chicken.

So Yoongi drove to a good fried chicken place he knew, they got out of the car and found themselves a private booth in the restaurant, the table they were sitting had sofas as seat and somehow Namjoon found himself sitting in between of Jungkook and Yoongi.

He didn't notice anything odd about it, but he soon realised that the atmosphere isn't as relaxed as he thought, he looked at both of the men beside him with a curious gaze.

"You both have something to talk to me, don't you? you both are tensed and are passing each other glances from quite a while, and i think it's you Jungkook who has to start the conversation since Yoongi has been eyeing you with raised eyebrows." Namjoon used his monotone voice as he told them what he thought.

"Hyung can you stop reading our minds and body language" Jungkook groaned while Yoongi just laughed out loud saying, "that's why I like you.. smart people are so much easier to be with"

"So what is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's talk about after we done eating" Jungkook answered.

"That serious? Okay then" Namjoon didn't asked more, they all know the rules. Answers can be given only when you finish your meals.

After half an hour and eating their late lunch, it was finally time for a talk.

Yoongi ordered a beer for himself and Namjoon while Jungkook chose to be the designated driver and ordered Banana milk.

"Now you gonna talk about it or not?"

"First let me ask you a question hyung" Jungkook said in serious voice as he looked at him.

We are Different & Weird| BTS AU | OT7 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें