Cat Daddy

This is my first fanfic ever. I'm open to suggestions on things I need to fix when I write in the future. I hope you all enjoy, and thank you for reading

Smashing's P.O.V

—————————

I rub my eyes and groan as I hear my phone do a little buzz. Turning my eyes to the alarm clock, the bright red light read, 11:34 AM.

I brushed my blonde hair out of my face and grabbed my phone. Taking a second to let my eyes adjust, I looked at the text.

Big Juicy🧃

——————

Hey! I'll be over in 1 hour and 30 minutes!

Sent 11:00 am

I blink in confusion, then the memory hits me. I asked him if he wanted to hangout today, and he will be here in close to an hour. I quickly texted him back~

Mashing 🍇

——————

Perfect! I'll be ready for you when you get here!

Sent 11:32 am

I rush out of bed to my bathroom. I quickly strip my clothes and jump in the shower.

Thoughts of Juicy popped in my head. The way he laughs, sings, looks, his chaotic behavior in videos, and oh no. I look down and see an erection.

I lean against the wall, letting the water hit my body. I close my eyes and grab my hard dick. I started pumping and my mind wandered. I think about Juicy on his knees in front of me sucking me off, his innocent eyes looking up at me, and his soft moans.

"Juicy~" I moan before I release.

I quickly clean up the go to brush my teeth. When leaving the bathroom to go to my closet, I look at the time. It read 12:07. "Wow, did I really take that long?" I thought.

I ran over to my closet and picked out an outfit. I got black jeans, a band tee, and some black socks. I also tied my hair up into a man-bun, leaving some strains to be loose.

I still had a few minutes until he will be here, so I go downstairs and turn on a random show.

After 7 or so minutes, I hear a knock at my door, so rush up and open it. My eyes widen as I see Juicy standing there in an outfit that can make any man act up.

He is wearing a black skirt with a crop top that has some graphic design on it. He is also wearing fishnets and combat boots.

I look him up and down, shaking my head and moving my eyes to his.

"Juicy! Hello! Come in dude!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Thanks Smashing!" He says, going past me into the kitchen. I watch as he walks by. The way the skirt moves with him so well. I slowly close the door and follow him into the kitchen.

When I get there, he is reaching up into my cup cabinet. This caused the skirt and crop top to ride up his body. I clear my throat and help him grab a cup, and as I walk off, I smack his ass, winking at him.

Juicy's P.O.V

——————

My eyes grow wide. He smacked my ass! My checks burned as I saw him wink at me. I stood there for a second. Maybe I do like him. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he fucks me over the kitchen counter.

Woah Gaege! Easy! He is just your friend. Well, maybe I want more.

I fill the cup with water and walk into the living room where Smashing is sitting there on his phone. I stop and admire how he looks. His hair in a masculine man bun, his legs apart from each other, and his arm resting on the back of the couch.