CHAPTER 47

I stare at him I'm shock, with my mouth wide, gaping.

Was so shocked he was doing this now. Like on a plane and everything.

I should have guessed, I mean we did meet on a plane.

and the separate seats from other people.

god damit I'm so stupid.

It surprised me though so that's good.

I still stand there gaping until he stands there.

"Taylor, I can't put into words how much you mean to me and how much love I have for you. you literally mean the most to me in this world and it's crazy. It's crazy how the first day I met you I knew you were the one. you have this thing about you and it's so special. so incredibly special. you make me smile, laugh and giddy even though I've known you for a while.

Everyone has this person. their person. your mine.

and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. have children, grow old and do all life adventures together.

so Taylor.

will you marry me?" Noah says still on one knee, tears coming to his eyes and mine as well.

everyone was sitting up out of there seats to see what was going on.

all with an 'aw' impression on their faces.

I turn to look at him, tears in my eyes and jump out to hug him tightly.

he gets up and hugs me back, picking my legs up from the ground and putting them around his waist.

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. and I was.

"I take that as a yes?" he says with a laugh while I have my face in the crook of his neck trying to hide my humongous smile and wet eyes.

I come away from his neck to come face with him.

I nod slightly with a laugh and gently grab his cheek and pull him into a kiss.

my hands around his neck smiling into the kiss deeply while we hear clapping and cheering from the people behind us which made us laugh into the kiss as well.

we both break away to see the air crew also looking at us with massive smiles.

Noah puts me on the ground and gets the velvet box that he had when proposing and takes the ring out carefully and placing it on my finger.

I look up to him with a smile and give him another massive hug.

"okay okay, everyone in their seats! plane is about to start!" we heard someone apart of the air crew say enfuisatically and me and Noah both laugh getting into our seats.

"I love you so much." I say looking towards him and he pulls me into another kiss.

he's mine.