CHAPTER 37

8 weeks it had been. 2 months to be exact. I hadn't seen him at all. The only time I did see him was when he left his apartment and he came back, normally with either alcohol or food.

I hated this so much.

I could just see the man I loved loosing himself completely and there was nothing I could do.

I needed to move on because he wasn't coming round like I thought he would. I haven't slept properly in that time and I also wasn't spending time at the bakery. A few weeks ago I employeed a new employer to help me with the bakery. I wasn't at the right state of mind to run a a whole bakery by myself.

I didn't know what to do. we was broken up, he lost himself and there was nothing I could do about it.

I tried texting him endlessly, he just left me on read. I was glad he was reading me messages but it hurt me because he was just leaving me on read. I tried to knock on his door multiple times but still, no answer.

In this situation, I only have one option.

I can't live in an environment like this, he doesn't love me anymore and it will hurt me too much knowing that I live right across from him and I still love him but he doesn't love me back.

I needed to go.

And I know, that's extreme. but I haven't slept properly in 8 weeks. I'm drained. I have been crying almost every day and there was nothing else I could do other then move away.

Our friends still don't know what's going on. They've contacted me, knocked on mine and his door. I said that there was family problems going on. I wanted him to be the one telling them about his father, even though, he probably won't.

I just need a change. If the person who loves me don't loves me back then what am I doing here. just making my myself even more upset.

5 days I had, until I was leaving. Back to the uk. This time near Manchester. Trying to start a new life. again.

This has gotten to be one of the hardest descions I've ever made, but he doesn't love me anymore and I have to accept that.

and I know I didn't just come here for him, I came here for the bakery but the memories were already here and I could come and visit the bakery and the employee could take care of it for now just while I sort myself out.

I start packing my apartment up. I had a new one ready in Manchester, that I applied for a few days ago and just got in. This is it, I was moving to Manchester. Not as excited as I was when I found out I was moving to Bali.

I hoped that in his few days he would magically come around. but he never did.

It was the morning of the day I had to leave to go to Manchester. To start another 'new life.'

I didn't want to drag it out. I knew that would hurt me more so I just hard to get the hard bit done and leave.

Before I did, I did leave noah a text message. one last try.

I sent the message before handing my keys into the front desk and walking with my suitcases to the taxi.

Goodbye Bali.

Noah's pov -
These last 2 months has been tough. My dad died. The other part of me. Just suddenly passed away. Gone. Forever. Not coming back. It broke me. He's the one that would go out his way just to make you happy. Put other people before himself and everyone loved him for it, loved how generous and caring he was.

me and my dad loved football. watching it and playing it. growing up he picked me up every day after school to go to our local park to play football. he did this every day until I left high school. he was the best dad you could ever ask for and leaving him to come to Bali was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

Not only that, I've completely messed things up with one girl that I love so much.

Taylor.

When I found out he passed away, I took it out on her. And I hated myself for it. The last 2 months she would knock on my door and text me but I couldn't face her. I was too broken to let in anyone's help, because I thought letting people in my life would make my problems their problems which I didn't want to do.

the past week, I've gotten a bit better. I still can't face Taylor. I know I'm hurting her and it's killing me knowing that but I just don't know how to approach it properly. I don't want to make it her problem.

I've gotten better with coping though. I've slowed down on the drinking which I did because of my fathers death and I haven't cried in the last day. baby steps.

It was a Tuesday, I was bigging myself up to try and speak to her tomorrow and just to know how to go about it. I didn't want to lash out on her again because I'm still not completely done grieving over his death because that takes time.

It was 12pm, I was still in bed, trying to cope with it the best way possible.

I get a test message.

I look on my phone and it's from Taylor.

I gulp.

I open the text message to see this.

just wanted to let you know that im moving to Manchester today, for good. You don't love me anymore, and I need to come to terms with that. and it's better for me to do that if I'm in a different place. I hope things turn out for you and just remember.

I'll always love you Noah Miller.

Taylor.

no. no. no no no. this can't be happening. she can't go. I love her so much but pretended I didn't because I didn't want my problems on her.

she can't leave, she needs to know the real reason. she needs to know that I still love her with everything. but she's leaving. I need to get there quickly.

this is bad. really bad.