CHAPTER 18

It was now 1 day until I get the keys to my bakery and I was so excited to decorate it and open it and do all that fun stuff. Noah said he would help me decorate if I needed the help which I was grateful for. I do hope this will go successful because it's all I've ever wanted and I'm also confident it will be successful because it will be a new bakery in town and it's right next to the beach so fingers crossed it will go okay.

Me and Noah have been hanging out every day and been going to the beach house a lot. I'm starting to really like him, if you can't  tell already. I just really like his company more than anyone else's and hopefully he feels the same way.

Me and Noah planned to go out for food tonight at this fancy restaurant. I've never been before because obviously I'm new to Bali but he said it's amazing.

I get ready and I have these baggy ripped denim jeans with a white floral crop top, you can tell I like white floral but anyways. I had my sandals on and my hair in beach curls.

I got a knock on the door knowing it was Noah, I grab my shoulder bag and phone and keys and head for the door.

"hey" I say while opening the door. Noah was wearing a white t shirt and these jeans that he always wears. It wasn't like a date, I don't think.. I don't know but we both was wearing quite quite casual outfits because we are both too lazy to dress up, I'll own up to that.

"hey, you look really nice" he says complementing me.

"not too bad yourself, anyways let's go I'm so hungry" I say closing my door and locking it.

"yeah me too" he says laughing a bit at the end.

we both go to the lift and head downstairs where there was a taxi waiting for us.

"after you" he says gesturing me to go in the taxi first.

"no you" I say, we're both really stubborn.

"no, you go first" he says, I roll my eyes and smile.

"fine" I say and getting in the car.

we drive to the restaurant and it was very nice, all lit up and everything. very fancy.

"this is really nice" I say to him before we enter the restaurant.

he just smiles and we both go in. We both get seated and choose what we're having to eat I had the seafood platter and he had the same. We both are very similar people, like very similar, it's scary. We both like the same food, both very stubborn, would rather stay in then go out this was an exception I guess. Yeah, and we have a lot in common which is always good when making friends and everything.

"that was really good" I say to him while wiping my hands with a napkin.

"I told you it was good" he said smiling.

"you did" I say smiling back.

the waitress comes over and gives us the bill. I go to my bag and look for my purse because i wanted to pay,

"hey, I'll pay for this" he says to me gesturing me to put my purse away.

"no it's okay, I have money and you paid for the ice cream the other day remember" I say to him still getting my purse out.

"I'm not letting you pay, so put your money away please" he says crossing his arms and smiling.

"are you sure?" I say with hesitation, I felt a bit bad because it was quite expensive.

"yes, don't be silly, of course I'm sure" he says smiling and putting the money on the receipt we got given.

the lady comes over and takes the bill and we go to leave the restaurant.

"that was really nice, thank you" I say to him while we are standing outside the restaurant.

"your welcome" he says smiling. "do you want to walk on the beach before we go back" he says looking towards the beach in front of us.

"yeah sure, it looks beautiful at night" I say and we both head for the beach.

we walk along the beach and I can see the sunset about to happen.

"hey look" I say pointing at the sunset.

I sit down on the beach and so does he.

"I love watching the sunset, I always tried to watch it when back in Brighton, it's more pretty in Bali though" I say staring at the sunset.

he stares at the sunset too and then turns to look at me while my eyes are still on the sunset.

"hey Taylor?" he says getting my attention to turn and look at him.

"yeah-" i was cut off by him kissing me, I was shocked, again and I could just see his smile.

we both break apart and both smile.

"let's go, it's getting cold" he says smiling helping me get up.

we both head back to the apartment complex because it was getting cold.

I was so excited to just keep hanging around with him, I never thought Bali would turn out like this. but I'm so happy it did.