CHAPTER 13

"Noah?" I say to him, really confused and surprised he is here as well.

"Taylor?" He says, looking as confused as I am.

"what are you doing here?" I say to him, getting really confused at this point.

"I live here" he says with a smile on his face, still on the road from when the taxi left, then he comes to the pavement.

"you live here? This is my new apartment complex" I say looking back at the apartment behind us.

"oh, well I wasn't expecting you to be my neighbour. I knew there was someone moving in across from me but never knew it was going to be you. Not complaining though." He says cracking a smile. I missed that smile.

"okay so, my daily rundown is I moved  countries and got no sleep last night. I also met you, my first friend, which is weird but true, that I get along with really well. Then I realised the guy from the plane aka you is now my neighbour. That could be a good film."

"I agree. great film. Good day though right?" he says while we're walking inside.

"yeah, really good day" I say looking at him and smiling.

Noah's pov -

okay. so this has been a crazy day, but honestly I wouldn't change it for the world. Like I was sad that I left my family again but then my mood instantly shot up when I met Taylor, literally the best plane ride ever, normally really boring but this time it wasn't.

Then I realise she's my neighbour, so we would be seeing more of each other. Which would be good.

we both walk into the apartment complex and head to the front desk where they do paperwork and stuff so Taylor can get her keys.

Taylor gets given her key and gets told where to go and everything, then she looks at the key to see the key number.

"34" she says to me, the apartment complex was really big, there were 6 floors and each floor has 10 apartments on, so she was on floor 3. and so was I.

"mine is 39,  so your just opposite me" I say back at her, smiling, I was happy are apartments were close. This meant I could see her more often.

I guide her to the lift and I press number 3. We both have our suitcases, she has more stuff than me though.

I just stand there staring at her smiling while leaning in the corner of the lift.

"what, have I got something on my face?" she says, she had nothing on her face I was just staring at her because how pretty she was

"your pretty, you know that?" I say to her, she goes red and looks down with a smile on her face.

we arrive to the 3rd floor and both head for the lift doors.

"after you" I say, letting her go first out the lift.

"no, you" she says back.

"no you can go." I say to her. We are both very stubborn, if you can't tell.

"fine" she rolls her eyes but smiles and walks out the lift.

we walk across the corridor until there was was an apartment with number 34 and then opposite was number 39.

"this is us, your in that one and I'm in here" I say to her smiling. "don't get too scared, I'm be right over here if you need me" I say to her being sarcastic, and laughing at the end.

she rolls her eyes "ha ha ha, very funny, I'll be fine, independent women me" she says crossing her arms.

"yeah yeah, bye neighbour" I say to her walking towards my apartment.

"bye plane boy"