CHAPTER 27

Noah's pov -
It had been 5 days and Taylor was still in a coma. I hadn't slept properly in those 5 days, I spent most of the time in the hospital just with her hoping she would wake up, but she never did.

My friends told me to go home and get some sleep and they would stay with her, so i did . Just seeing her apartment made me want to cry because I knew she wasn't in there, she was in the hospital.

I get dressed and showered, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I just shower and go back down to the hospital.

I walk through the hospital into her room.

"I'm back" I say walking towards her playing with her hair.

"I checked in on your apartment, all good. I have your favourite teddy you always go on about" I say to her giving her teddy hoping she would wake up.

I hold her hand and lounge back in my seat just staring at her. 10 minutes later I feel my eyes get heavy and start to fall asleep while holding her hand tight.

Maddie's pov -
I was so worried for Taylor, I really wanted her to wake up and not just for her sake but also Noah's.

I knew he wouldn't be able to come back from this if Taylor passed. He hadn't slept in 5 days she had been in her coma and didn't shower either he just stayed with her at all times. All of us knew and could see how much he loved her, he's probably never admitted it but you could tell. The way he looks at her you could just see how much he loves her.

I walked into Taylor's hospital room to see Noah asleep on the chair holding her hand. I didn't want to wake him up because he hasn't slept in days so I just let him sleep.

I go back out to Zoe, Zac and Elis who were in the waiting room.

"how is she?" Elis asked while looking at me in fear.

"still the same" I replying back taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"Is Noah in there with her?" Zoe asked me.

"yeah, he's asleep so I didn't disturb him because he hasn't slept in days" i say looking at them.

"I'm really worried about him you know, then both" Zoe said messing with her hands.

"me too" I say looking back at her.

"If she dies then there is no way he can come back from this, like at all, he will never love anyone the way he loves her" Zac said and we all agreed.

Noah's pov -

I wake up and realised it was the middle of the night. I was sleeping for a while, I felt a bit better after. Taylor was still the same, I would do anything for her to wake up right now.

Elis walks in and takes a seat on one of the other seats.

"she okay?" Elis asked me looking at her.

"she's still the same" I say rubbing her hand.

"I'm worried about you, you know" he says looking at me.

"why? I'm fine. It's Taylor who's in a coma" I say looking back at her, he just nods. I knew deep down I wasn't looking after myself the way I should but I didn't care, I just cared more about her at this point.

"we have food in the waiting room, come on" Elis says to me while standing up, I decide to follow him.

I walk into the waiting room where all my friends were eating the food they just ordered to here.

I get my food and sit on the chair, staring eating space and eating my food, I can just feel my friends stares on me but I was just thinking about Taylor.

All of a sudden a nurse runs out to us with a.. happy expression on her face?

We all jolt up from our seats wondering what's happening.

"she's awake"