CHAPTER 34

I spent the rest of the day just getting used to being back in the bakery. With Noah. The others left earlier so it was just me and him. Honestly, I was so happy they did that for me. Like it has helped me so much with forgetting everything that has happened, at least a little bit.

I sit down on one of the seats with my smoothie and just stir it around not concentrating and just day dreaming into space.

"hey, you okay?" He comes up to me and sits the other side. making me come back to reality.

"yeah, I'm okay. I feel like if I get through tomorrow I'll be fine" I say taking my eyes off him and back on my smoothie.

"I'll be with you, you will be okay" he says and I smile.

We both head back home and Noah insisted he stayed again, worried about me probably. well I mean, I've been through quite a lot. I got shot then in a coma for a week and then out of the blue my mother showed up asking for money because my dad died. so Noah insisted he stayed, I said he could go home bur he decided to stay, which I was happy about. I like his company, in Brighton I didn't have any company and thought I was fine but now I realise it's way better with someone else there.

we had dinner at my bakery so we went straight to bed, and just watched Netflix for a little bit. We put on walking in sunshine, obviously.

I feel my eyes go heavy and then I feel a blanket been pulled over me and a cushion behind my head, it was Noah. I fall asleep in the arms of him and he does too.

-beep-

It was my alarm. I ignored it at first.

-beep-

my alarm. again.

I then hear Noah wake up and tap my shoulder to wake me up as well.

"we have to get up, it's the opening of the bakery remember" he says softly.

I rub my eyes and sit up as well.

"can we have a passion fruit smoothie if I wake up" I say with a grin.

"yes, i will make you one, but. you have to get up" he says getting up out of bed and I smile and start to get out as well.

I get myself ready for work and Noah had some clothes over at mine so he got dressed as well. and then, I went to the kitchen and he had made me a smoothie.

"thank you. your the best" I say trying some of my smoothie.

"I know" I mock him while he says it as well. He always says that.

"how did you know I was going to say that?" he says with a grin.

"I know you too well" I grin back.

"you must do"

we both head to my bakery and get ready to open up. 5 minutes until opening. I look outside and a bunch of customers are out there, I look back at Noah surprised.

"I told you people would come" he says hugging me from behind.

I smile and turn the closed sign to open and all the customers come in.

It was like I was starting my first day again, and I loved that feeling.

I serve loads of customers and so does Noah. He was a great help. I loved him so much.

I had an amazing great day. I was so thankful he pushed me to open again because if he hadn't of done that I don't think I could of opened it. like ever.

we both head home and he stays again, this came a regular thing, we just both enjoyed each other's company.

It was now the weekend. Saturday.

I wanted to do something nice for Noah. I didn't know what to do so I just paired a few things together that we loved. Food and the beach.

I got up early and got ready and wrote a note.

- meet me at the beach
xoxo Taylor :)

I left the note and went to the shop to get some breakfast food and then headed to the beach and set down a blanket with all the food.

I just waited for him to show up. hopefully he does.

I then look back and see him coming towards me.

"you did this for me" he says looking at the blanket I had set out and then coming towards me and bringing me into a kiss.

"your too cute" he says breaking away.

I just smile.

we both sit there and enjoy the food and the beach view. and we just talk, like normal.

I loved this life.